Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have done several desktop threads, why not something different?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
btw, i didnt have my Canon S30, Logitec Quick Cam plugged in.. oops. they should be listed hehe

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by Postmortem@Apr 19 2004, 08:00 PM
when you are so goooooood windows tweakers, you could change name of your partitions.
Ok, when you find your brian, you'll notice #1 people in here don't really care what you say about their computers..because they have them how they like them..they don't care if you think they have rice on their computer, because they like them how they are! We dont need that extra 3 seconds of boot time that is saved from not having a desktop background, or icons on the desktop ok? we dont care we like our backgrounds!!

More on subject, if you had a brain, you'd of noticed that you cant tell if we have partitions or numerous phsyical hard drives... so think before you speak.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Since when did people turn computer skills into pissing contests? (Is "pissing" a legal word here?)

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by smc540@Apr 19 2004, 08:23 PM
Since when did people turn computer skills into pissing contests? (Is "pissing" a legal word here?)
Ever since Postmortem started calling everyone ricers and sayign they dont know how to use a computer because they had extra icons and a picture for their background in the "post your desktop" thread *sigh*

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts

Lots of network drives.. hehe

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by fordaspiregv@Apr 19 2004, 08:41 PM

Lots of network drives.. hehe

ok now it works

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Here's mine. CD-RW drive i gave away since this pc is gona be retired in a few weeks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Cant see the pic really well. Try to make it larger.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Originally posted by Nick986@Apr 19 2004, 08:29 PM
Cant see the pic really well. Try to make it larger.
Sorry, running 1280 x 1024 resolution, so the icons are pretty small. It says "stinky fish feet". I know, not very inventive.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
OK lol. Interesting name.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Originally posted by Postmortem@Apr 19 2004, 08:46 PM
silvapain, do you have LCD monitor?
no, 19 inch flat CRT ViewSonic PT795. Weighs about half a ton, and takes up more space than my uncle after eating half the thanksgiving turkey. but it has tight resolution, and Component video inputs, to boot. The other monitor I'm running is just a regular CRT 17".

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.