Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't post them all, or it'll take all day. So i picked a few of them, and decided to share them with you.

1. Walther PPK replica bb pistol. 15 shot clip, semi auto -- can unload the entire clip in a mere 3 seconds. It's great for just plinking around.

2. RWS 34 .177 cal pellet rifle. Spring piston, 1000fps. Very nice gun.

3. RWS 48 magnum .177 Pellet rifle. Spring piston, 1100fps. Another nice pellet rifle -- both of these RWS airguns are highly accurate, and very powerful.

4. Remington 522 Viper 22LR. This is a fun gun to shoot :) 10shot clip (thanks to the brady bill)

5. Savage 110 .243 Winchester bolt action rifle. It's my first deer rifle.

What do you guys have?

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have 2 pellet guns, a Gamo rifle and a Crossman pistol.

Real guns:

1. Ruger 10/22 Rifle
2. Ruger 22/45 Handgun
3. Some shotgun that i got for free, i cant think of the name right now

I'd like to buy a 9mm handgun sometime. Im thinking a Ruger... :grin2: I like Ruger.

Im also inheriting 50+ guns when my grandfather passes away. Im not looking forward to that, though.

I'll have to find the pics again. I used to have a ton of pics on superford, but superford deleted them when they were renovating a few months ago. :???:

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
I've got a pair of 20" guns, pale and full of freckles. har har har... :rolleyes: :grin2:

Why do you want to know what everybody is packing? All I have is a Ruger Mini 14 with a few pre-ban high cap mags and a little over 1000 rounds. No digi cam = no pics. :sad: (Gay-ass BB guns and paintball guns don't count.)

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by mikehawk@Jun 26 2004, 07:39 PM
I've got a pair of 20" guns, pale and full of freckles. har har har... :rolleyes: :grin2:

Why do you want to know what everybody is packing? All I have is a Ruger Mini 14 with a few pre-ban high cap mags and a little over 1000 rounds. No digi cam = no pics. :sad: (Gay-ass BB guns and paintball guns don't count.)
I thought it'd be an interesting post to see what everyone has -- i like guns... this is kinda like post your car thread... just curious about one of my hobbies :)

BB guns (air guns) do count...my pellet gun, shooting at a velocity of 1,100 fps or 750MPH isn't something to snear at -- 30ft lbs/ inch^2 is quite a bit of energy... lets just say it can shoot through about 2 inches of pine wood w/out a problem.. can your paintball gun do that? :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
What the Feds don't know can't hurt you. I learned this from a gunsmith/machinist who gave up his FFL rather than let the Feds in the door for every excuse.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Various S&W 9mm, .40

OLD FAITHFUL, my Colt 1911, given to me by my grandfather who has several, my most treasured pistol.

Colt Anaconda(8 inch) and Python(6 inch)

20 Gauge, Two Twelve Gauges, 10 gauge

30/30 (again, faithful) .35 remington, .308 (most favorite), 30-06, .270 win, 7mm remington, .444 marlin, and the newest, 45/70, didn't get to use that one yet.

Pre-ban Colt AR-15, .223 remington.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
.22 cal rifle (Lakeside or something)
Mossburg 500 12 ga.
.22 cal M-16 replica (30-rd clip)

AND my pride and joy

H & K USP .40

I think I going to the range tonight to warm it up again. It's been awful cold and lonely in my case since the last time I had a chance to go shooting was about at the end of 1999. I've made plans to go several times but somthing else always come up. Fortunatly, my Bro-in-law needs to practice to qualify for a new job and wants me to go with him. I let you know how I do.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by afi292+Jun 28 2004, 07:31 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (afi292 @ Jun 28 2004, 07:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 04:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mikehawk

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Just because a toy is capable of hurting people/animals doesn't mean it's a weapon/gun.  I have a bat.  Bats (in the right hands) are capable of caving in some one's skull.  Does that mean baseball bats are no longer toys?  No.  Just give it up, your bb gun is a toy.  It might be cool and have a decent muzzle velocity, but it doesn't make it a real gun.  You need gun powder to be a gun.  Are potato guns real guns?  No.  That's another example of a toy.  Just face it. 
bb guns = toys
Treating any gun as a Toy is not only immature but its also irresponsible and dangerous.. take a hunters safety course please, before you hurt someone.

Edit: Bats are made primarily for playing baseball, which is a game! Airguns are made for hunting, and self protection (depending if you are in europe or not). Your anology holds no ground here.

Edit 2: lets give the two definitions of what you said airguns arent (Weapons/Gun)

weap•on \"we-pen\ n 1 : something (as a gun, knife, or club) used to injure, defeat, or destroy
©2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved

1gun \"gen\ n 1 : cannon 2 : a portable firearm
©2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved

Heres what you call a air gun:

1toy \"toi\ n 1 : something trifling 2 : a small ornament : bauble 3 : something for a child to play with

P

·
0 Posts
btw i liked trooper's array of handguns, very nice man. like i said before, semiauto I pull about 16-18 bps, this is no 50 dollar wal mart gun, this is a highly tuned piece of equipment. i agree with afi though, take a gun safety course. if it can shoot ANYTHING, its definitely a weapon, and it needs to be treated with respect.

oh, and go to www.shockerowners.com and tell the 4300 people there that they play with toys. see how that turns out for you

P

·
0 Posts
oh I will, dont you worry. every tournament I go to I pull a $400 or $500 gun as a prize from. the only stroking i'll be doing is on the trigger though

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by mikehawk+Jun 28 2004, 09:25 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mikehawk @ Jun 28 2004, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 04:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mikehawk
@Jun 26 2004, 07:39 PM
paintball guns don't count

tell that to the guy on the other side of this:
http://www.boldlygoingnowhere.net/pcrist/images/shockersmall.JPG' alt='' width='901' height='594' class='attach' />[/url]

16-20 balls per second when im really pulling fast, you guys pride yourselves in your guns, I pride myself in the money i win tearing people apart at tournaments. [/b][/quote]
whatthefuckever :rolleyes:

bb guns and paintball guns are TOYS. What's next? You guys gonna post pics of rubber band guns and cap guns? [/b][/quote]
do you think my pellet gun is a toy?? Did you not read 1,100 fps and 30 ft lbs / in^2 of energy?? That is not a toy...

dude in Europe all they use is air guns.. even for big game hunting.. because normal guns are outlawed..

ill put this simply

AIRGUNS are NOT toys! [/b][/quote]
Just because a toy is capable of hurting people/animals doesn't mean it's a weapon/gun. I have a bat. Bats (in the right hands) are capable of caving in some one's skull. Does that mean baseball bats are no longer toys? No. Just give it up, your bb gun is a toy. It might be cool and have a decent muzzle velocity, but it doesn't make it a real gun. You need gun powder to be a gun. Are potato guns real guns? No. That's another example of a toy. Just face it.
bb guns = toys [/b][/quote]
LOL. this is good stuff.

P.S.--anybody else find it freaking hillarious that there is a thread on the TAURUS forum asking for pics of peoples guns? im sure there are gun forums all accross the net with topics like "show me your family sedan" :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Handguns:
S&W Model 29 .44 with 4" barrel
S&W Model 19 .357 Mag with 2.5" barrel
Tussey Custom Springfield .45 (my favorite and extremely reliable)
Colt Model 70 Gold Cup .45
Colt Combat Commander .38 Super
Glock 19 9mm
Hi Standard Trophy .22LR 7.25" Fluted barrel

Rifles:
Colt HBAR .223
Armalite M4C .223 (semi-auto version of the Colt M4 with a legal barrel length)
Beretta BM-62 .308
International Harvester M-1 Garand 30-06 Korean War Vintage DCM issue
Winchester M1 Garand Customized 30-06 (glass bedded stock, Keiger barrel, NM op rod, NM site, etc.)
Winchester P14 .303 British WW1 vintage
Springfield 1903 30-06 WW1 vintage
Ruger 10-22 .22LR
H&K PSG-1 .308
Springfield Armory M1A
Sig 551 .223 (my favorite .223 rifle)
Galil AR .223
Austrialian L1A1 .308 (my favorite .308)
Winchester M70 .300 Winchester Magnum
Ruger Mini-14 Stainless with factory folding stock
Remington 40X .22

Shotgun
Remington 870 originally a CHP issue. marked CHP on the reciever (all beat up on the outside - brand new on the inside)
Remington 1100 Customized by Scattergun techologies

I do miss shooting many of my rifles because of the state I reside in.

Bob

1 - 20 of 26 Posts