Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I 2GB memory card, cologne, tools, two NC hats, and a 13 month XBOX live gold subscription.
What did yall get?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Clothes, a 2g MiniSD for my phone, and 8g flashdrive, new wireless USB mouse, tools, tool box, and some money.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Bunch of button up shirts, socks, white t's, $50, $20 in Sonic gift cards, $20 gas card and 2 gigs of RAM for my lap top.

I got my daughter a Nintendo DS, 5 games, a digital camera, clothes, baby dolls, dress up stuff, books and candy!

I'm sure there is more but this house is tore up! haha

·
Registered
971 Posts
I got 2 boxes of Alto Sax Reeds, an XBox 360 game, a collapsable Pool Cue, a new folding music stand, a $20 wal-mart gift card, a KSU hat and my gift to myself, the Buick.

·
Registered
512 Posts
i got a 53 piece craftsman tool set and i gave alot to the kids too much to list and i got my wife a watch and a new speaker set for her laptop

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
scrotum in my mouth for being logged into my brother's computer!

F-U Steve-(C_M_C)! :blush:

Ingersoll Rand 1/2" drive 18volt Cordless Impact with a battery, charger and transport bag.

***and no........ I won't shoot my eye out!***

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Got some shoes, socks, CDs, memory stick, strap wrench (oil filter), digital tire pressure gauge, couple of checks, and some german chocolate.

Gave my parents and sister some books, CDs they had been wanting.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
i got a garmin navigation device, clothes, mlb 2k8, gears of war, some money, new pedels for the taurus, and an oil drain bucket

no more big ass boxes under the tree any more....

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
sooo I got some sweet gifts, I didn't really want anything.....

Asus eee PC

Ford hoodie

Patriots hoodie

KKPsi hoodie

toiletries

candy

Seasons 4 & 5 of mXc (most extreme elimination challenge)

micro fiber wash mit for the car :)

Mustang Calendar

:)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
A Walmart gift card that I used to buy Mobil 1 for my car, I bought mother a '94 Explorer thats been shipped to her and she got it yesterday-Texas car no rust, everyone else I sent gift cards to as I had no wish lists, everyone just gave me gift cards.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Let's see... I got...

Pen, tire gauge, and flashligt set in a sunglasses type case
Some models for in my Christmas village
Flashlight that clips onto a baseball cap
Candy
Money
iPod touch :D
Sony speaker/ alarm clock/ cd player for iPod
Ford dealer calendar for 2009

I gave too much to list... a pen set for Mom, tripod flashlight and car cover for dad, wireless mouse for my brother and a bunch of other stuff.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Myself: 5 shirts from Mom and In-laws, A Carharrt coat from Wife, Madden 08 from Daughter
Wife: Chrome wheel cover (it's HER Taurus), a new purse, Chili's $50 giftcard
Daughter: Playstation 3, Rockband, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Twilight calendar, clothes

Overall a good Christmas

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
lets see I got money, a bestbuy gift card, and clothes

I gave...well just money haha.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
I got lots of money, gift cards, a Tony Romo for President t-shirt, a remote tote for all my remotes and a Mr Clean car wash system.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i got a 1999 taurus se , 500 in cash, a few gift cards, dickies, polos, fishing pole , new tackle box, couple new tools woot lol that bout it

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
lets see i got 100 dollars cash, a really nice car cover, a 2gig memory card, a hoodie, a few metal wall hangings, a cube car book, some body spray, and i guess the egt was sorta a gift to myself
the one thing i wish i would have got more of is car parts lol i didnt really get anything that is going to keep me busy like past christmas' still grateful for what i got though!
i spent way too much on gifts this year

1 - 20 of 40 Posts