Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
921 - 940 of 940 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Maybe a little old lady who only drove it to church and to bingo games ? My 2003 just turned 140K.
It's a beauty. Looks like it lived in a garage. How's the engine ? Since it wasn't driven much, things like belts tend to rot etc.

·
Registered
1999 Taurus SE Wagon (dohc, ax4n)
363 Posts
Maybe a little old lady who only drove it to church and to bingo games ? My 2003 just turned 140K.
It's a beauty. Looks like it lived in a garage. How's the engine ? Since it wasn't driven much, things like belts tend to rot etc.
My 99 Duratec Longroof just turned 132K miles, and it’s been driven across the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sheila

·
Registered
2000 Ford Taurus; V6 Engine; Auto Trans
11 Posts
This is my 2000 Ford Taurus SE with the 3.0 liter standard V6 and 4-Speed auto overdrive transmission. I stupidly let my ex talk me into selling it with only 150,000 miles on it and it was in my opinion one of the best cars I ever owned and I am coming back to Ford. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Full-size car Land vehicle Car Vehicle Hood Mid-size car

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light

That’s what I’ve been working on and thanks to everyone’s help on here have gotten running. It’s a 2004 SE with 02 SEL rims and blackened headlights (both that I put on after I got it). It has a few blemishes but overall not a bad looking car for something I bought for 325 bucks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
New 245/45-17s and a shower today.

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Rare for all 3 of mine to be in one place. Gold usually with my daughter, Silver sedan recent buy for grandson to go to work/college with, and the wagon is mine.
Miles, 133K, 129K, 161K.
-chart-

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Ford Taurus SE
10 Posts
My 2001 Taurus SE. 35% tint on front doors, 5% on back doors and rear window, 5% sun strip. Painted red calipers in front and black drums in the rear, K&N filter, black Centennial style headlights with 6000k LED, stealth "chrome" front turn signal bulbs that light up orange, LED dome lights, LED license plate lights, the rest is stock for now.

·
Registered
363 Posts
…K&N filter,….
Looks nice. I had a third generation, same color. Of course it doesn’t have the grill insert. That said, I painted the bar a dark, almost gunmetal gray after taping off the Ford oval. Give it a little more sinister appearance. My only suggestion, would be a better air filter. K&N allows more air through but it also allows much more and larger particulate through.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Never gets old.
-chart-
Is that a reflection in the reflectors or did you customize with some lights?

921 - 940 of 940 Posts