Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

901 - 919 of 919 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are my two current Tauruses. I've had several before, all of which were 1989-92 wagons. The 1999 SE I bought in Luxembourg, where it seemed to have lived a very easy life, and the SHO came from Washington state, where an elderly Norwegian couple bought it new and brought it with them to Norway when they moved back home. The Tauruses are both residents of Norway now. B)

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Purchase in July 2017 w/8,800 miles, clear CarFax and no indications of impacts (trade in at a BMW dealer). 2016 Limited, Sony, SYNC, roof, heated/cooled/massage front seats, heated back seats. Triple White Platinum w/Camel interior tinted windows, 20" Ford wagon wheels.

I've already added a WheelSkins leather steering wheel cover, fabed some Kydex interior bump guards and Dickies front seat cover (allows seat-airbag deployment), and McGard wheel locks.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
My bull just made an oopsie on the floor.
(that's actually just rain water there. I was referring to the peel out marks)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,750 Posts
My bull just made an oopsie on the floor.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Better an oopsie, than a poopsie! :lol2:

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts

For a car coming up on its seventeenth birthday, it still keeps a shine.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Found this pic from 10 yrs ago when I sent the 95 to the parts yard and got Third Bull.
The 95 looked pretty good but had a lot of problems that just weren't economical to fix.
Every day was a crap shoot when it came to getting to and from work.

·
Registered
172 Posts

It's dirty here but this was just after I sanded the headlights and added those wheels and tires. This was also in California, and since then we've made a fully loaded move to New England.

901 - 919 of 919 Posts
About this Discussion
918 Replies
303 Participants
tido1962
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing