Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

861 - 880 of 919 Posts

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
Took the Taurus on something more than a joyride but certainly less than a roadtrip. Stopped for a couple of pictures at my favorite rest stop in all of New York.

Bonus points if anyone aside from Chart can figure out the location. I sense Chart will know in an instant...
Been there, done that. More than once.

Pitch in mine, on my way to Harbor Frieght and Surplus City.
Two placed everyone should visit once. :lol2:
-chart-

·
Registered
31 Posts
My $500 college-daughter-commute-car purchase (I bought her a PT Cruiser last year... it's been unreliable and she may have just killed it last week).

Attachments

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,750 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Recently took this amazing car on a very pleasurable 2,600(+) mile road trip. My companion on this vacation kept telling me how comfortable it is to drive/ride in and that our first push, a 16 hour day, didn't feel that long. (Boise Idaho to Mesa, AZ in one sitting.)

Here are a few pics of it at the Grand canyon.

and an extra Sunrise picture I took.. one of my Faves. (Mods-Ok to delete this one if it isn't allowed in this thread)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Our 03 SEL Wagon

Finally figured out how the drag/drop upload works.

Attachments

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,750 Posts
Wow strtrkstooge that wagon is nice. Love the interior dash pic.
It's OK, but I like mine - my girlfriend can cuddle up next to me. (I don't think the wife knows, yet! :D )

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,750 Posts
My barn fresh 1987 survivor behind my 2014. My own little running of the bulls at home here. Yeah bulls have grown over the years.
87 has 56177
14 has 41000
aaaa

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Dont think ive posted this one in this thread yet :D Zombie family in the back and you can see the extensive damage to the front drivers fender :p (kinda a joke, totalled my car over that fender) and the front, pretty much only shows my pretty headlights. None of the drips in the photo are mine :p My car doesnt drip! Although, taking photos without flash, seems to make it lack luster and un pretty. Shes very shiny in real life!
*edit* I also know I parked like crap :) I noticed, about 1.5 years ago, I lost my ability to park well :p

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
I'm still in awe of the 1987. And how much the Gen 6 dwarfs the poor car.
I had a Sable '87 LS all white with white basket weave alloys, red interior, digital dash. Bought used beside the road with 90K drove it, gave it to my younger daughter for graduation, traded it back, drove it in my work, gave it to my older daughter, traded it back, drove it in my work, then sold it at 185K.

Very comfortable, nice looking car. All time favorite.

-chart-

861 - 880 of 919 Posts
About this Discussion
918 Replies
303 Participants
tido1962
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing