Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a black taurus with dark tint, chrome wheels and tips, and was thinking for the color, i would really like blacklights and was woundering if anyone knows where i could get a kit with the option of black lights or if anyone has a color that they would like to offer that would be great and much appreciated.
thank you
jorsh

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
i think he means actual blacklights, not purple. if i'm correct in that assumption, i know that LiteGlow makes them, and probalby streetglow, but i've never seen them in stores. it's probably a special order thing. Your best bet is to go to an authorized dealer and see if they can get a set.

on a side note, i always thought it would be sweet to have a blacklight UB kit B)

here's a site that sells them: i've never dealt with them though

http://www.greatproducts.citymax.com/catal...61694/49952.htm

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i did mean black lights thank you for the link

·
Registered
157 Posts
You could get one of those color-changing LED underbody kits. Then you could change the color whenever you want and you wouldn't be stuck with one color since everything goes with black.

·
Registered
51 Posts
NO such thing as a blacklight underkit, streetglow in the early 90's tried it and it failed so, pretty much no one makes them. Any color goes with black.... I have a 7 color led underkit and a white Gold Series kit that i have on all the time for crusin because no one gives a crap about white so.

Green looks the best on a black car imo.... although i suggest two white underkits... you get that nice Cloud Nine effect going ; )

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by Neslo@Oct 18 2004, 01:56 PM
NO such thing as a blacklight underkit, streetglow in the early 90's tried it and it failed so, pretty much no one makes them. Any color goes with black.... I have a 7 color led underkit and a white Gold Series kit that i have on all the time for crusin because no one gives a crap about white so.

Green looks the best on a black car imo.... although i suggest two white underkits... you get that nice Cloud Nine effect going ; )
pictures?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts