Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've noticed that on the Taurus/Sable, the DOHC engines have badges with the 24V/DOHC on the front tire well. Has anyone see the Dodge Ram 'V6 Magnum" badging before. here is and ebay link to one

[sorry no eBay links]

Would it be possible to make a "V6 Vulcan" one instead. I don't know if its copyrighted or whatever, jsut an idea

thanks

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
http://www.autobadges.com/emblems/

They make custom badges, and if enough Vulcan guys get together on one design you could probably get a pretty good deal on them.

I don't know about copyright issues. I don't think you'd be able to take the Dodge design though.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
1) U can't post up Ebay links.
2) The custom badges from AutoBadges start at $55
[/b]

I dont think its that big of a deal he was showing us the emblem and there like 2 dollars at the dealership

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I dont think its that big of a deal he was showing us the emblem and there like 2 dollars at the dealership
[/b][/quote]
the policy is the policy, but i highly doubt there would be a bidding frenzy on a v6 DODGE badge on a taurus site :tcca_small:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
the policy is the policy, but i highly doubt there would be a bidding frenzy on a v6 DODGE badge on a taurus site :tcca_small:
[/b][/quote]

Wait...wtf...u mean a Taurus ISN'T a DODGE?
Oh ****. :pat:

I guess I won't be getting the SRT badges.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Wait...wtf...u mean a Taurus ISN'T a DODGE?
Oh ****. :pat:

I guess I won't be getting the SRT badges.
[/b][/quote]
i know, i am disappointed too, lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts