Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im just hanging with a few people in the Kmart parking lot and this jeep pulls and its sittin there for a min and he gets on his PA and he softly saying like fags or something i didnt care. And he does it a few times and yell to him to shut the hell up. So he rolls down his window and flicks me off. I dont care at this point. One of his buddys roll up next to him in a early 90 2 seater dodge truck and point to us. Talking and laughing for a moment and guy in the truck says outload ya they are fags, Im guessing they are bored. So I sit and stare and the Jeep speeds off and attempts to make some smoke and fails. Then the truck does the same and is successful (at the current point the two cars are roughly 15-20 feet away) suddenly I hear a large clank from the truck sorta like just romping on the transmission, It jumps foward and the back drops a little bit and I hear a very loud unnatural clank and a grinding noise. The truck now is speeding about 50 through a parking lot with a POS truck and Im guessing his transmission failed because he nailed that jeep like no other. Completely ruined the rear of the jeep broke the rear winsheild and killed the front end of the truck. Both head lights of the truck when the jeep moved were hanging on by wires. I just looked at them and we all just laughed are asses off. Karma it kills.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly i dont know, at the current point we were just sittin on the curb. I figure he wanted to show of to his ho of a girlfriend in the car.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Hoss is right........ damn Dodges..... :lol2: just kidding Ash

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
:rofl: Only in America would this happen. I wonder who the fags are now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts