Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Where do you park your car MORE THAN 50% of the time?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Simple enough, right?

I'm an outside guy. However I do park in a basement garage from 7am-5pm on weekdays!

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,014 Posts
I park in a cement driveway right off the street. Nice and flat. Makes checking fluids nice. :D

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Outside. She likes getting a tan. When in parking lots, I park in the middle of nowhere

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Depends on which side of the driveway but most times she's parked on the stone(which is good because of the oil pan leak... I dont have to deal with spots in the driveway). I have a single wide, double deep cement driveway and stone next to it. The work van sits on the street.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
On the street unless I am at work then its on a parking structure. I am contemplating buying a house with a 2 car garage if a good opportunity presents itself. The birds love my car :-(

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
^Lol! I park backed up to a garage door on concrete at work and at home I park under a willow tree which for some reason birds hate.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
When at home I normally get the garage. When I park somewhere besides home it's normally like this :p
ImageUploadedByAG Free1368538633.345074.jpg
Ohhh or like this at my dads store!
ImageUploadedByAG Free1368538665.186677.jpg

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh my god I hate bird poop. There is this one place that if you park where my dad used to live, the car would be COVERED in bird crap by morning. Just COVERED.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Well, right now part of mine is in the drive way, some of it is in the garage, while other pieces are in my basement. I didn't see a choice that covered all of that.

·
Registered
612 Posts
On the road, the Magnum and F150 get the driveway unless they arent there at the time, but I prefer the road until I do my Tranny pan gasket and get my Trans Vent tube TSB kit.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Just... Outside. Near the F250 as well :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
At home, it's either in the carport on the house, in the garage out back or under the overhang out back.

AT work it's in 1 parking spot, way away from the masses.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Uhhh...Construction sites....

Though these are old, I've since moved from doing residential to commercial/industrial jobs, so I get to park in parking lots, parking garages, and on the streets next to these skyscrapers and such.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts