Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they make any Police Package for the Gen. 3 taurus?

Links? Websites? Parts? Pics? anyone? haha

Thanks,
David

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
not that i am aware of. only ones i know about are gen 1 and 2. could be wrong though but i dont think there is.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks... I've seen a couple taurus's on cops before as like undercover cars with lights and stuff, but thats not really a package from the factory thats just a car they added stuff to, right?

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
QUOTE (DavidLaMattina @ Nov 10 2009, 07:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=766085
That sucks... I've seen a couple taurus's on cops before as like undercover cars with lights and stuff, but thats not really a package from the factory thats just a car they added stuff to, right?[/b]
correct. :thumb: yeah for some reason alot of detectives and such use gen 3 taurus for their transportation. I myself am not sure why though.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
correct. :thumb: yeah for some reason alot of detectives and such use gen 3 taurus for their transportation. I myself am not sure why though.[/b]
Because their one of the fastest and best handling cars ever sold ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Detectives and undercovers here drive maroon five-hundreds and like one G4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
goodbrosuit
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing