Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Is this the first year we haven't had a ROTB? I'm thinking we didn't have one last year, either. As I said earlier in this thread, we should set up one for the Carlisle Ford Nationals next year. That would be fun. :)

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,683 Posts
We should set up one for the Carlisle Ford Nationals next year. That would be fun. :)

Definitely what I am in the process of planning.

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,683 Posts
Haha it is a Ford! That should be no problem, right?!

Heh heh... heh heh

·
Registered
3 Posts
i know i am a new guy here but a ROTB at carlisle would be fun. i can tow the taurus with my sport trac and run both categories and be able to co-mingle with both this forum and the explorer forum

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,683 Posts
DO ITTTTT!!!!! I'll be creating a thread for attendance. Is this something you think you can definitely do?

I want lots of people to be there!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I should create a web form to have everybody input where they are and how far they're willing to drive and from that write an algorithm to determine where would be best to meet (besides Carlisle) :p

Maybe like ... plot each point on a map with a circle of their driving radius around it with 'willingness values' ranging from 1 at the center to 0 at the outside and negative beyond that, then find the exact point with the highest total value of everybody. Then it would be settled once and for all.

201 - 211 of 211 Posts