Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 353 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
That is some crazy ****.

I had a friend who worked at a 5 star hotel in Wisconsin and he told me some wild stories about some people they had stay there. THe bills they run up, the one guy who had a herd of stipers with him, then his wife showed up for suprize visit. good times...

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
If I hear about another naked orgy party pizza delivery, Im goin on a ride-along! This i gotta see! :****:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Originally posted by sfontain@Oct 11 2005, 08:34 AM
You know she would have let you in if you had asked.

No chick walks up to the pizza guy ass-naked unless she's looking for a right good stuffin'.
BWAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA-HAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHA

Right good stuffin', that's comedy gold!

Zorin

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
And now, tonight's confessional!

The worst possible thing happened tonight. I drove the Taurus tonight, partly because I didn't want to drive the shitheap, and partly because I didn't feel like shifting the shitheap's gears.

Fortunately, I didn't wreck the Taurus. No, instead I went to another apartment complex not known for tipping. I didn't know this, but I took the run.

Get this...a $37 order, two large pies, and two orders of Chicken Strips, for one person! So fine, I deliver the goods, steaming hot and fresh. The lady gives me a check, and naturally, stiffs me on the tip. I was pretty pissed about it, but I went about my day.

Got back to the store, and ran the check through the "Do-you-have-money" machine, and it said to decline the check. Goddamnit! Not only did she stiff me on the tip, but she gave me a **** check! In the Taurus I hopped, and drove right back over to the apartment.

Knock-fucking-knock

"Hello, ma'am, I think there's a slight issue with the check you gave me. Like, uh, it's no good. So, would you mind taking care of this with another form of payment?"

"Booooyyyy, that check's just fine!"

"Ma'am, the check is not fine....it's less than fine. As a matter of fact, I have a little dealie at the store that tells me that your bank account is flatter than old soda. So, I really need to get another form of payment."

"What the hell are you gonna do about it? Want me to puke it up?"

"You're barking up the wrong tree..."

"Wrong tree will be that way, then. That check is fine, and I ain't doing anything else about it."

"Look, toots....I'm trying to save you a shitload of returned check fees here, so either work with me, or else."

"Oh, somebody getting upset about this?"

"Yeah! You're goddamned right I'm getting upset! You stiffed my company, and I'm still trying to save your ass, and your giving me ****! Atop that, you screwed me out of the tip, too, which i could really care less about, but I'm still making the effort to be a nice guy here!"

She pulls out two twenties. "Here, take it, ************."

I grin big and wide. "Thank you, have a nice day!"

Some people, eh?

Here's the good news. The Taurus did twice the runs as the shitheap, and I made twice the money, and was nowhere near as uncomfortable. And used roughly the same amount of fuel.

HAZAA!

Zorin

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
pwn3d with a capital 3!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by Zorin@Oct 13 2005, 01:18 AM
And now, tonight's confessional!

The worst possible thing happened tonight. I drove the Taurus tonight, partly because I didn't want to drive the shitheap, and partly because I didn't feel like shifting the shitheap's gears.

Fortunately, I didn't wreck the Taurus. No, instead I went to another apartment complex not known for tipping. I didn't know this, but I took the run.

Get this...a $37 order, two large pies, and two orders of Chicken Strips, for one person! So fine, I deliver the goods, steaming hot and fresh. The lady gives me a check, and naturally, stiffs me on the tip. I was pretty pissed about it, but I went about my day.

Got back to the store, and ran the check through the "Do-you-have-money" machine, and it said to decline the check. Goddamnit! Not only did she stiff me on the tip, but she gave me a **** check! In the Taurus I hopped, and drove right back over to the apartment.

Knock-fucking-knock

"Hello, ma'am, I think there's a slight issue with the check you gave me. Like, uh, it's no good. So, would you mind taking care of this with another form of payment?"

"Booooyyyy, that check's just fine!"

"Ma'am, the check is not fine....it's less than fine. As a matter of fact, I have a little dealie at the store that tells me that your bank account is flatter than old soda. So, I really need to get another form of payment."

"What the hell are you gonna do about it? Want me to puke it up?"

"You're barking up the wrong tree..."

"Wrong tree will be that way, then. That check is fine, and I ain't doing anything else about it."

"Look, toots....I'm trying to save you a shitload of returned check fees here, so either work with me, or else."

"Oh, somebody getting upset about this?"

"Yeah! You're goddamned right I'm getting upset! You stiffed my company, and I'm still trying to save your ass, and your giving me ****! Atop that, you screwed me out of the tip, too, which i could really care less about, but I'm still making the effort to be a nice guy here!"

She pulls out two twenties. "Here, take it, ************."

I grin big and wide. "Thank you, have a nice day!"

Some people, eh?

Here's the good news. The Taurus did twice the runs as the shitheap, and I made twice the money, and was nowhere near as uncomfortable. And used roughly the same amount of fuel.

HAZAA!

Zorin
What part of the country is this? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Go Zorin!! Yeah, returned check fees SUCK. If you think that's bad, think about how mad they are when the returned check fees hit. (I've heard it ALL at bank of america). And hey, at least you got a 3 dollar tip! :thumb:

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
:bowrofl: :laugh: :eek:wned:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Tonight, I got punked.....

Hardcore.

First off, I want to ask. Why do I get all the nutty ****? I digress....

I get a run to the north side of Tomball. No biggie, it's close, and in a reasonably low-income area, so don't expect a tip. Load and go.....we got fuel, fire......and pizza.

Get to the street, and I notice a Mr. Gatti's car coming in behind me. OK, slightly odd, but I can accept it. Wait, here's a Domino's guy. And a Pizza Hut.

Now what are the odds? All of us on the same street at the same time? This is too weird.

So, a '98 Taurus, a '97 S10, a '95 Probe, and a '89 Blazer all pull up to the same house at once. We all get out of our respective cars, and quizzically look at each other with an expression not unlike the old RCA dog. We all slowly walk up to the front door, the only sound in the background was four sets of key-in-ignition chimes. We get to the door.

I look over at the Gatti's guy. He looks over at me, and gives this weak little tap on the door. I roll my eyes, and look back over at him.

"Man, knock on the fuckin' door." I say, as the Domino's guy wildly beats an imaginary door behind me. He knocks a little more to everyone's satisfaction. Peer pressure can be a bitch.

The woman opens the door, and sees four delivery guys, and four cars in the road. Here's the RCA dog look again.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asks, completely lost.

I look at the other guys. "Aw, ****. Man, we got punked! Somebody's playing on the phone again!"

The woman still looks confused. "I didn't order any of this."

The Pizza Hut guy finally pipes up. "No biggie. We all just got a free dinner this evening. Thanks!" He turns and heads for his car, and we follow suit. I'm looking around, in recon mode looking for the little bastard kid to be hiding in the bushes with a video camera so I could splatter him with hot pizza, but no such luck.

The interesting thing to note here is that we all have the same delivery time. So, as far as that woman is concerned, there's no time benefit to anyone! We were all there at the same time!

Another mildly amusing thing happened also. I delivered two large to the local nursing home. As I was on my way out the front door, I heard the following:

"Mildred! The pizza's here! Get the beer!"

I can only imagine a bunch of old women sitting around, eating pizza and drinking beer, and playing cards, and realizing that us men had it right all along.

Zorin

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Originally posted by Zorin@Oct 14 2005, 01:37 AM
"Mildred! The pizza's here! Get the beer!"

I can only imagine a bunch of old women sitting around, eating pizza and drinking beer, and playing cards, and realizing that us men had it right all along.
Either you guys make some good pizza or they have stomachs of iron, 'cause all I know is that buttery Pizza Hut crust and Domino's pepperoni leaves me crop dusting for a solid day.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Either you guys make some good pizza or they have stomachs of iron, 'cause all I know is that buttery Pizza Hut crust and Domino's pepperoni leaves me crop dusting for a solid day.
ewww :blink:

I believe in tips, but now I feel that they aren't used the way they were originally intended. A person used to get paid their wage for doing an "acceptable" job performance, and tips used to be rewards for people that did excellent jobs. Now, most employers have cheaped out and created this "tipping-reduced" wage were they pay a person to run around on their feet all day and put up with crappy customers for a meager $2.00 an hour. That type of job (food service) deserves at least minimum wage.
Think about it: a guy will earn $5.50 an hour at Burger King just ringing up orders and putting food on trays for customers. Food servers, or waiters, ring up orders, constantly fill up drinks, and walk back and forth from the kitchen to get your food. Doesn't that deserve more than $2.00/hr (Tennessee).
The concept of tipping has been twisted over the years. Previously, tipping was used to motivate workers to do an excellent job. Now, it's seen as pity money by the average consumer. Furthermore, the restaurant industry has taken to relying on tips as the primary source of income for its service employees: income that the customer, NOT the employer, is free to dictate. We all know how unjust this can be for an employee that performs 110% and gets tipped nothing.
I once worked a job that relied SOLEY on tips. I'll tell you, the many times that I felt I performed an EXCELLENT job for the customer who ended up stiffing me just made me lose faith in "tipping" jobs. Good luck to everybody in "The Industry".
And that's a memo....
Next on The Factor.... Twin lesbians and how they feel about their lifestyle in America; when we come back...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm not tryin to thread jack Zorin but I wanna tell a story about how my dad got assaulted by the dominos guy a few years back. My dad had ordered some pizza from dominos and it took /forever to get to our house. Keep in mind we order pizza at least twice a week so it shouldnt be any great mystery where our house is. Anyways, when the guy fianlly shows up he pounds on our door rather louldly and violently. My dad comes to the door and the guy practically throws the pizza at him and when he tries to give him the drinks my dad notices theyre the wrong drinks. My dad infomrs the guy and the guy rolls his eyes and grumbles something about havin to waste time and go back fro the right drinks. As the guy is leaving to correct his **** up he SLAMS our screen door and that set my dad off. My dad follows him and tells him he had better get his act straight before he loses his job...yatta yatta yatta. the guy wheels around with the six pack of drinks and hits my dad in the face with it. all that did was really piss my dad off and my dad defended himself accordingly. In other words he came after the guy as the lil ***** was diving in his car to take off. We call the police and they come out and get the info and head over to the dominos where the guy worked out of. Long story short the guy got arrested and fired(duh) and we got a VERY cordial and polite call from Dominos the next day and they took care of us nicley. ALOT of free pizzas. Granted my dad couldve been more polite about the drinks bein wrong but the guy was just trouble from the moment he banged on our door. Thats my pizza delivery story. Back to you Zorin.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by sfontain+Oct 14 2005, 08:31 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sfontain @ Oct 14 2005, 08:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zorin@Oct 14 2005, 01:37 AM
"Mildred!  The pizza's here!  Get the beer!"

Either you guys make some good pizza or they have stomachs of iron, 'cause all I know is that buttery Pizza Hut crust and Domino's pepperoni leaves me crop dusting for a solid day. [/b][/quote]
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

·
Registered
41 Posts
i deliver at a local pizzara i took my dads mustang one day cause my sable was in the shop and it was snowing

so i roll up to the house the lady gives me a 2 dollar and then asks me to plow her driveway

i say no and she starts yelling at me

so im like mine bitch

then i burnout and shoot snow all over the place

then she called the pizzara and complained that i didnt plow her driveway my boss tells her to fcuk off

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Well, things have been slacking off in the odd-ball department at the pizza joint, so Zorin being Zorin, I decided to shake **** up a little. Boring is bad. Boring is no fun.

So, today, I take the shitheap to work. I didn't realize that the Astros were playing the game of their life, and that the entire city would want pizza. So, deliveries were racking up, and the 2.2L couldn't keep up. Well, it tried. It tried very, very hard. I ran the piss out of the little car to the point of gathering the attention of three cops. They all were giving me the dirty eye, so I had to think fast. What to do? The shitheap is pretty hard to miss, and I needed a fast solution, and I also knew that the cops would be watching out for me.

So, in a brilliant moment of clarity, I realized what must be done. I'll do an old fashioned car swap! They do it in the movies, must work! I picked up the phone and called my roomate.

"John! It's Tim! Listen, I got a shitload of mounties on my ass. Bring the Taurus to the shop now!" I dropped the phone in the passenger seat, and made the delivery.

Right when I pulled back up to the store, the Taurus was rolling up. I grabbed the car top sign from the roof of the shitheap, and ran inside. I don't use a car-top on the Taurus, as it will not work because the roof is so curved. I have a window flag for it, and I rolled it up in the rear window, and picked up the next set of pies.

John looked confused.

"Look, John, just get in the car, and get the **** out of town with it. All the fuzz-balls on the south side are watching for it, so just hop on the 2920, and head west. Thanks, you're a bud!"

I hopped in the Taurus, and screamed out. This worked better than I figured, because as it so happens, there's a Domino's guy that has a black Gen3. Poor kid got a ticket tonight.

Nothing like mixing it up, right?

Zorin

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Way to spread some black G3 love!! hah hah hah roflmafao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili:

41 - 60 of 353 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
352 Replies
114 Participants
Blkfordtaurusman
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing