Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 353 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
just spent like 3 hours reading this.(2 in my bull smoking). man this **** was hilarious, because im lookin to get a job as a delivery boy for neighborhood pizza. i gotta use some of the tactics you used. im just praying i get to see naked MILFs. that would be sweettttt. anyways thanks for keeping me up till 4:30 in the morning for a good laugh.. props to you sir

·
Registered
22 Posts
My buddy Cory ordered a pizza once, pizza guy rings the bell
Cory: ****! HOLD ON!
Pizza guy: waiting.... waiting... waiting....
Cory: *flipping butterfly knife in a smug fashion* So how much is it?
Pizza guy: 19.87
Cory: *still flipping bfly knife* kay *grabs cash*
Pizza guy: pretty good arent ya?
Cory: *flipping bfly knife* yeah, i dont want to be arrogant but im great *right as he says great "SLICK" right through the wrist*
Pizza guy: you okay?
Cory: "**** I LOOK LIKE A JACKASS NOW"
tipped the guy 3 dollars, gave him a great show
lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am by no means a rich man, but I believe in tipping, big time. The only way I won't tip is if I get completely piss-poor service.
I don't agree with this statement, and here's why.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
I don't agree with this statement, and here's why.
You have to meet in the middle. If the server is attentive and pleasant, I always give 20%, sometimes more, especially if it is a small order. If they ignore my table most of the time, or have a terrible attitude, they're only going to get 15% at the very most. I couldn't not tip someone though, I know they get paid sh!t and rely on tips for a good chunk of their paycheck....which is why they should be attentive and pleasant anyways.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
I see this is about pizza delivery... That is my current job for a really nice Italian restaurant in town. I seem to get really good tips there because the food is expensive and high quality.
What do you all tip for delivery?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
You have to meet in the middle. If the server is attentive and pleasant, I always give 20%, sometimes more, especially if it is a small order. If they ignore my table most of the time, or have a terrible attitude, they're only going to get 15% at the very most. I couldn't not tip someone though, I know they get paid sh!t and rely on tips for a good chunk of their paycheck....which is why they should be attentive and pleasant anyways.
^+1. Ya I really just have to tip.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,010 Posts
As long as my glass stays full and I'm not bothered too often, I tip well. Of course, if it's busy and they don't have enough servers, I make allowances on the glass.

But I've never not left a tip.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
I work at Dominos and I get tipped well.... Dominos food is crap compared to others, but I love the pan pizzas especially!!!!!

I've got some weird stories...

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
I work at Dominos and I get tipped well.... Dominos food is crap compared to others, but I love the pan pizzas especially!!!!!

I've got some weird stories...
Oh I've got some stories too, like when the guy tried to fight me for his food, or the couple times I got to see some boobies. Best of all is Halloween when a group of hot girls answered the door in next to nothing. Now with it being summer I've seen lots of bikinis and nice things ;)

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
you pervert ;)

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
you pervert ;)
Call me what you want, when I get $$ and see some tatas it seems like a good job to me. Almost done with it tho, 1 more month.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
^^+1^^
I try not to tip too much over 20%. I just want the server to remember me and to also give my guests good service when they return. But I usually always get good service most of the time. It's been a long time since I have gotten bad service at a restaurant. As a side note, Dominoes pies smell and taste delicious but I got carried away one week and had a little too much and my figurative system said enough. Cheap, fast, and quick may not be healthy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week :-(

341 - 353 of 353 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.