Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've finally had some time to give the Centennial a good detail, aside from the weekly cleanings. I used a PC with Wolfgang products, and I think it came out pretty good. I used the total swirl remover, followed by a finishing glaze, and topped it off with a sealant. For the interior, I used Aerospace 303 and Meguiar's Gold Class leather cleaner/conditioner (not the spray). In any case, I am always open to suggestions on cleaning products, especially for dark-colored cars! :D Being that the car is black, it's been difficult keeping it looking clean, but I think that black is a really nice color on a car when it is all shined up. With just over 52K miles, this Taurus runs as good as it looks (knock on wood)!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The subtitle should read, "posted some pics." Could an administrator please change that? And also move this to the cleaning/detailing section? Sorry about that :pat:

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
But your car looks great!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
One day I want a Centennial as clean as that...nice car! B)

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,404 Posts
YEAH..You have my DREAM car.. I can live with that..but...SOMEDAY!!!!

BTW...looks fantastic :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments :) I owe a lot to the posts in the cleaning/detailing forums and all that I have learned from them!

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Looks awesome :D

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Mmmm, now that's a beautiful Taurus :wub:

I want those headlights too :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Sweet Jesus I want that interior. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
QUOTE (tRus03 @ Jun 4 2009, 10:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=730250
QUOTE (TaurusKev @ Jun 4 2009, 09:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=730219

I want those headlights too :ph34r:[/b]
I think Centennials would look great on your Taurus! :thumb:
[/b][/quote]

One day ;)

Just need to keep my eyes out. Or I can do that Diy Centennial light mod, but I'd buy a second pair of headlights to be safe, and leave my OEM originals alone. Dunno if I want imitation ones... And doing it myself would give it that extra personal feature (hopefully done right and nice, not sloppy)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
QUOTE (TaurusKev @ Jun 5 2009, 10:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=730458
QUOTE (tRus03 @ Jun 4 2009, 10:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=730250
QUOTE (TaurusKev @ Jun 4 2009, 09:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=730219

I want those headlights too :ph34r:[/b]
I think Centennials would look great on your Taurus! :thumb:
[/b][/quote]

One day ;)

Just need to keep my eyes out. Or I can do that Diy Centennial light mod, but I'd buy a second pair of headlights to be safe, and leave my OEM originals alone. Dunno if I want imitation ones... And doing it myself would give it that extra personal feature (hopefully done right and nice, not sloppy)
[/b][/quote]
The Centennial mod looks pretty good, IMO, and it could save you some $$. I also think that buying a second pair of headlights is a very good idea if you decide to do this mod. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts