Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,817 Posts
You can also use a custom tag to resize a hosted photo when you post. It will look like this:

Code:
 [image=width=600]http://your_photo_url_here.jpg[/image]
That will shrink the image down and save staff members alot of time moderating photos! There is no button to open the tag, you would have to do it manually...but it is no worse than using the

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
i am having troubles posting pics up in posts. i have tried resizing it to 225 kb and it still says its too big. i have tried both firefox and internet explorer and still no luck. i never had a problem posting pics straight from my camera without resizing is any one else having problems

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i am having troubles posting pics up in posts. i have tried resizing it to 225 kb and it still says its too big. i have tried both firefox and internet explorer and still no luck. i never had a problem posting pics straight from my camera without resizing is any one else having problems
[/b]
File size limit is 200kb. Making the correction above.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
I'm having an issue with the

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
QUOTE (SilverThunder @ Mar 15 2009, 07:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=709009
I'm having an issue with the when using photobucket links. It says photobucket has deleted or moved the photo...which are both false. Anyone have any insight??[/b][/quote]
I just used it, what's the link?

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
test

Your photobucket account hates you. I'd contact them and ask what's up. Mine works

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
this is one i posted before:

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
i moved the photo to a different folder...

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
huh....interesting...

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
yes, i thought there was just a glitch last night w/photobucket...

·
Registered
162 Posts
it would be nice if the posted pics showed in the thread rather than having to click on them to see

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ok so I have been thru this thread twice and am I overlooking directions for windows 7? I cannot post pics on my profile. I can see some of the pics in this thread but not others. Any ideas?

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Well some of the pictures like these....

test

Your photobucket account hates you. I'd contact them and ask what's up. Mine works

Are posted from external hosting sites and have more than likely been removed by the user. There's nothing that can be done about that. At least not by us.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.