Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
cool!! I notice you have the "euro" edition tail lights too ;)

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Look kids! Big Ben, Paraliment! :rofl:

Hmmm... I gotta find the only one I have later tonight...

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Ryne@Aug 26 2004, 09:19 AM
Those look like the standard 04 rear tails to me (with the exception of that little yellow there, looks like yellow electrical tape :huh: )

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Ryne@Aug 26 2004, 09:19 AM
yus sur I do.. Had to practically rewire the entire back end of the car. not fun!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by n2_space+Aug 26 2004, 09:25 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n2_space @ Aug 26 2004, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ryne@Aug 26 2004, 09:19 AM
cool!!  I notice you have the "euro" edition tail lights too ;)
Those look like the standard 04 rear tails to me (with the exception of that little yellow there, looks like yellow electrical tape :huh: ) [/b][/quote]
yup, It's temporary until I get the amber bulbs put in.

I also had to mount sockets for reverse/fog light

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Doesn't matter anyway. With current anti-terrorism laws, you wouldn't be able to stop and take a picture in front of any famous landmarks in the US without getting the hariy eyeball anyway.

JR

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Originally posted by n2_space+Aug 26 2004, 09:25 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n2_space @ Aug 26 2004, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ryne@Aug 26 2004, 09:19 AM
Those look like the standard 04 rear tails to me (with the exception of that little yellow there, looks like yellow electrical tape :huh: ) [/b][/quote]
I meant that in Europe you have to have amber turn signals... Noir04 knew what I meant... :p

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Stonehenge is awesome. I was there about 10 years ago. It's much smaller than you would think though. I was imagining this HUGE, COLLOSAL marvel, yet when you see it up close, you're kinda disappointed at the size (probably the same thing my gf thought...just kidding).

JR

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Aug 26 2004, 01:50 PM
(probably the same thing my gf thought...just kidding).

JR
: :p :D

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
My Taurus crossing the famous "Yard of Bricks" at Indianapolis Motor Speedway

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Ryne+Aug 26 2004, 01:45 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ryne @ Aug 26 2004, 01:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2004, 09:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ryne
@Aug 26 2004, 09:19 AM

Those look like the standard 04 rear tails to me (with the exception of that little yellow there, looks like yellow electrical tape :huh: )
I meant that in Europe you have to have amber turn signals... Noir04 knew what I meant... :p [/b][/quote]
I didn't know that..... :huh:

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
I do a lap every year at community day :)

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
That's really cool Jeremy. I'm assuming it's all a sanctioned event, so it's probably low speeds. What do they allow you to get up to?

JR

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Aug 26 2004, 10:00 PM
That's really cool Jeremy. I'm assuming it's all a sanctioned event, so it's probably low speeds. What do they allow you to get up to?

JR
Anyone can do a lap on community day.... speed limit IIRC was 30, but I didn't obey it :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Everytime I try to get a pic in front of something famous here... the Police tell me to stop. <_<
Damn you Osama!! :angry:
I'll get a famous NYC pic one of these days...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by n2_space@Aug 26 2004, 10:02 PM

JR

Anyone can do a lap on community day.... speed limit IIRC was 30, but I didn't obey it :ph34r:
[/quote]
What day is it? Once, I eventually move back to the states, I'll have to do that. That's AWESOME...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts