Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Very nice looking rims

you need chrome for the bling bling factor

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by T-3@Apr 15 2004, 12:11 PM
How about some tint on those windows....
yeah tint would be good..and how come the baby sho engine isnt in yet either? slacker!

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Sweet rims. Anyway you could get a picture about bumper level so I can see the stance of that beast (so you can see under the car). Do 235's fit on 18's? What kind weight? Very NICE!

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea....it takes mad time and money to move stuff from the old car to the new one.

As for 235's, yea you prob could. Im still testing to see if i ahve any rubbing....so far, i have none.

not sure on weight, ill find out soon.

There is a HUGE gap at the top of the wheel, and yes im lowering the car. But the springs are currently in RI.

Brad

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Originally posted by the_spy_guy@Apr 15 2004, 09:56 PM
yea....it takes mad time and money to move stuff from the old car to the new one.

As for 235's, yea you prob could. Im still testing to see if i ahve any rubbing....so far, i have none.

not sure on weight, ill find out soon.

There is a HUGE gap at the top of the wheel, and yes im lowering the car. But the springs are currently in RI.

Brad
Nice rims
So when are you going to lower the car? How about when are you going to drop in the SVT'ed engine? I have to make room in my schedule to "swap" your car and my car in the middle of the night - I can see it now, you go to sleep with
car in front of your house and wake up to a POS beater

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Very nice.
Once you get it dropped you might be as cool looking as me.

Eric

P.S. Rims remind me strongly of the Focus RS rims...very euro, very clean.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
VERY NICE

You must be very happy since you've got them. Now you will find yourself being alot more cautious about driving over and around things. But it's all worth it, to see people turn their heads as you go by, doing this

We otta have a side club for us with the 18's

I tried to post a pic of mine but I cannot figure out how to resize my pics. Right now the pic is 141K and i gotta get it down to 100K any suggestions. And yeah, I'm kinda stupid with this stuff

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
With some springs it will look tight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts