Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfortunately pics were demanded (mike) and i was unprepared, and today was one of the worse snow/ice/flooding rain storms ive seen in a while.

anyways heres a few pics, ill get better ones when the weather clears.

btw i guess hids do not photograph well, they have almost a green tint on camera but these lights are like crystal blue with a VERY tint hint of purple.

3k hid fog kit is in the garage but i dont wanna get under the car when theres snow

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
heh B) looks good. You should actually come to some meets now and not get in trouble the night before :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHAHAH! i actually got kidnapped by the girlfriend and went to six flags, i just told you guys that cause i didnt wanna sound whipped lol (not that going to six flags last minute for free isnt bad)

and sure ill come, HIDS are 10k btw, and they look NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING like these pics in real life, ill try to take a video to get the real affect.

also i noticed today my rear end sags perfect, so if i were to get springs in the just the front with struts would that be a bad idea? im never gunna auto-x and im just looking for the look and a little less lean but handling isnt really that big of a deal for me.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
A set of wagon springs would do the trick, if you can find a set. You are only able to use the front springs from the wagon set. B)

Get struts when you do. Stock struts die in months with lowering springs.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
factory wagon springs? and id definetly go kybg2 and konis if there were 100 billion dollarz

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Negative. Wagon lowering springs. From what I've seen, they seem to run cheaper (ebay), and some lower the car more than eibachs. You can only use the fronts, mind you.

Kyb's are dirt cheap. Konis, not so much. I run kybs, and they're alright, but are total crap in comparison to konis.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts