·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Can't see your pictures.

Adam

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Works fine for me. Car looks great, minus that large bash in the back bumper, but I read about that story in the other section of the forum. Do you have a 6-Disc changer in the car?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Car looks nice, yeah, take off that bumper cover and poke that dent out... If it's anything like my car, it won't totally fix it but it won't look /too/ bad...

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Looks good! Your interior is really clean. I wish mine looked like that. I need to spend a day or two and take all the seats out and use Jeremy's one part Woolite six parts water trick.

JR

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys. yeah i like it a lot. yes, i do have the 6 disc changer in the trunk. just fixed it, as a matter of fact.

been tryin' to figure a way to pound out that dent. there're a couple of marks on the front bumper cover, too...but i'm gonna buy a bra to cover 'em up.

oh yeah...i called autozone today, and said, "hey, you guys sell bras?" and i swear the guy, Austin was his name, says "Like, for cars?"

I almost laughed myself silly.

anyway, thanks for the Kudo's.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Is it just me, or does anyone else see that LoadedLX only has one muffler. I cant see the one on the passenger side.

Adam

G

·
Originally posted by Firespirit@Sep 7 2004, 10:31 PM
it might be a 97.. I think 96 was the only time in the g3 that Duratecs had the dual mufflers.
IIRC, 'tecs had duals from 96-98. But I only see one.

Lookin' good. :)

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
jason8225, your right. Duratecs came with dual mufflers up until 1999, when Ford was trying to save money.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Can't really tell if it's the lighting or not, but did you clean the rims? The lighting just may be making them look dirty. Oh, and dress those tires ;) Other than that, looks good! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Duratecs did come with dual exhaust in all Gen III model years except for 1999. Not sure what's up with LoadedLX's car...maybe he's lying about the engine...jk.

JR

1 - 14 of 14 Posts