Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my car wreck in early august. BTW it was not my fault, I was t-boned while turning left with a green arrow and someone decided they didnt want to stop. Sucked cause i only had the car for about 4 months. I loved that car but i got gen4 to replace it so i guess in the end i came out on top.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Um, where are the pics?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I wonder if this has to do with the sever being down yesterday.

G

·
Originally posted by slider5634@Dec 18 2003, 02:16 PM
I wonder if this has to do with the sever being down yesterday.
It shouldn't - the server didn't go down, we were just switching hosts - the forums were locked during the process to prevent problems. I think he may have just forgotten to link the pics.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ah ha. I see. Well, then he must ahve forgotten the pics.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i tried posting the pics earlier but it kept giving me an error.

Attachments

G

·
Were you OK after that? I hope so, obviously it wasn't too bad - you are here posting about it... Sad to see another bull down
What are you doing about a car?

*edit* - oops, I just read above - you got a Gen 4 - that's good, do you have any pics of it?
It looks like anybody in the car would have been OK - that bull looks pretty tough - I'd be thanking those 5 stars

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i was ok. I had collision on it thank god. I used the money i got from it and bought a 01 taurus ses. here is a pic of the cv joint, the both looked like this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Dayum....

That'll buff right out

Glad to hear you are ok and got a Gen 4

·
Registered
369 Posts
Got the name and address of the person who did it? I wanna shoot him in the right foot b/c he doesn't deserve to keep it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i had my check from my collision inside of a week. Unfortunatly i didnt get to keep the car so the only thing that i am currently trying to sell is the dash kit that was in it since i couldnt use it on my gen 4. The only thing that burned me was it took the insurance over a month to pay me for my system that i had in it. I am so glad i paid the 70 bucks a year to have that covered. I ended up getting $1500 for it and got to keep everything. And after some testing, everything still worked fine so i made out like a bandit
hehe

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Was the car totalled and taken from your possesion? Reason I ask, is that I need a fly wheel.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Originally posted by mth676@Dec 19 2003, 09:08 AM
Unfortunatly i didnt get to keep the car so the only thing that i am currently trying to sell is the dash kit that was in it since
Nevermind. I just saw your post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.