Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my car wreck in early august. BTW it was not my fault, I was t-boned while turning left with a green arrow and someone decided they didnt want to stop. Sucked cause i only had the car for about 4 months. I loved that car but i got gen4 to replace it so i guess in the end i came out on top.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Um, where are the pics?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I wonder if this has to do with the sever being down yesterday.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by slider5634@Dec 18 2003, 02:16 PM
I wonder if this has to do with the sever being down yesterday.
It shouldn't - the server didn't go down, we were just switching hosts - the forums were locked during the process to prevent problems. I think he may have just forgotten to link the pics.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ah ha. I see. Well, then he must ahve forgotten the pics.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Man, it must of been a bad wreck! I dont see any of your car left

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i tried posting the pics earlier but it kept giving me an error.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
another pic

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
Were you OK after that? I hope so, obviously it wasn't too bad - you are here posting about it... Sad to see another bull down
What are you doing about a car?

*edit* - oops, I just read above - you got a Gen 4 - that's good, do you have any pics of it?
It looks like anybody in the car would have been OK - that bull looks pretty tough - I'd be thanking those 5 stars

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i was ok. I had collision on it thank god. I used the money i got from it and bought a 01 taurus ses. here is a pic of the cv joint, the both looked like this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Dayum....

That'll buff right out

Glad to hear you are ok and got a Gen 4

J

·
0 Posts
an 01 SES no less

I might know someone else who has one of those - anyways - WE NEED PICS!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Got the name and address of the person who did it? I wanna shoot him in the right foot b/c he doesn't deserve to keep it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
what did the insurance guys trat you. and what was the response time?

btw? anything good ur selling from that gen 3?

Iam looking for Front sway bar end links. If they survived?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i had my check from my collision inside of a week. Unfortunatly i didnt get to keep the car so the only thing that i am currently trying to sell is the dash kit that was in it since i couldnt use it on my gen 4. The only thing that burned me was it took the insurance over a month to pay me for my system that i had in it. I am so glad i paid the 70 bucks a year to have that covered. I ended up getting $1500 for it and got to keep everything. And after some testing, everything still worked fine so i made out like a bandit
hehe

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Was the car totalled and taken from your possesion? Reason I ask, is that I need a fly wheel.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Originally posted by mth676@Dec 19 2003, 09:08 AM
Unfortunatly i didnt get to keep the car so the only thing that i am currently trying to sell is the dash kit that was in it since
Nevermind. I just saw your post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts