Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has a pic of a gen4 (2001) taurus with a black lebra on it. I am trying to decide if I want one or not. I had one on my neon and thought it worked pretty well.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
This is a Kovercraft. It's not white obviously.

The tabs on the grill quite popping out when I removed the foglights.

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I would advise against a LeBra. They're cheaply made and the materials used are low quality. They also don't fit very well. I would spend the extra money (like 20 or 30 bucks) and get a Kovercraft, or even better, a Colgan (mmmm...Colgan...)

JR

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. LeBra=LeCrap. Look at firespirit's sig.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I reposted this recently but it goes with the thread pretty good.

This is a Lebra. It was so bad it ripped. Lebra gave me my money back at least. The bra made the car look like a wreak. It didn't fit tight at all, the way it mounts around the headlights are stupid.

I used to love Lebra, but I think the company has been sold one too many times.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Wolfs are really nice bras. I actually bought a Kovercraft last year that was listed for my car...definitely didn't fit. I'm sure it was really for a Gen III Taurus, and the company didn't realize that there was a difference. They gave me my money back, though.

JR

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit+Sep 9 2004, 10:33 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Firespirit @ Sep 9 2004, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-SixFoFalcon@Sep 9 2004, 09:03 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  LeBra=LeCrap.  Look at firespirit's sig.
Hey, hey, hey now! The LeBra does it's job for me just fine. It's just there. I didn't buy it to be functional. :p Meanie.[/b][/quote]
I notice you changed the sig though... :p

Doesn't look too bad from a distance. :)

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by SixFoFalcon+Sep 10 2004, 10:00 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SixFoFalcon @ Sep 10 2004, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2004, 10:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SixFoFalcon
@Sep 9 2004, 09:03 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  LeBra=LeCrap.  Look at firespirit's sig.

Hey, hey, hey now! The LeBra does it's job for me just fine. It's just there. I didn't buy it to be functional. :p Meanie.
I notice you changed the sig though... :p

Doesn't look too bad from a distance. :) [/b][/quote]
:lol2: I didn't change it because of your comment, I changed it because a couple people *coughsyouknowwhoyouarecough* were bugging me to get a new one :p

I like my lebra though. I haven't had as much bad luck with it as people have said they've had.

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
If you are looking for something to protect your paint 3M makes a clear film made to stick over the front of your car like a bra does. If I remember correctly they are cut to fit. And they won't keep your paint from fading with the rest of your car.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I think those 3M applications are very expensive though, and from what I've heard, they're hard to remove and need to go on a rediculously clean finish or they'll look and function terribly...not sure though. I've never used one.

JR

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!

I am getting a horrid bug buildup on my front end (which looks like hell on a white car) so maybe a little bit of black trim would look cool B)

When I get one i'll post pics.

Thanks again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts