Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
:lol: I see afi's using the time-honored trick of putting in a chickie... be careful man, if you win, people will say you cheated 'cause you put a hot chick in there. :lol:

Some good looking cars in heah! :coolgleam: I made my choice after quite a bit of deliberation, I wanted to see who used the most technical skill and had the best looking 'shop.

I'm picky. :wink:

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I had to go with Wozza. I love the Australian V-8 Supercars. My plans for my Bull will make it look like a Ford Falcon XR-8!

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
As enticing as voting for the guy with the chick in his picture is, there's something to be said about a GT500 Sedan!!!

JR

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
thanks everyone that voted for me. i enjoyed doin it, who gets to pick the next car?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the winner will

but we did not set an end date i just figued tb will cause if desieded on the end date for the coppoing

to me i looks like you won lol

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Jun 14 2004, 01:10 PM
:lol: I see afi's using the time-honored trick of putting in a chickie... be careful man, if you win, people will say you cheated 'cause you put a hot chick in there. :lol:

Some good looking cars in heah! :coolgleam: I made my choice after quite a bit of deliberation, I wanted to see who used the most technical skill and had the best looking 'shop.

I'm picky. :wink:
To be honest, n2_space told me about your chick on your last chop.. so i put her on there jokingly :lol2:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i say that this has gone on long enough even though it has only gone on for a few days i say that silverknight should find a new pic i dont think that there is any chance to catch up realy but if you guys what to hold on for a while then lets do that tell me what you all think...

·
Registered
308 Posts
I got to say I voted for Silvernight(Mario) :notworthy:

afi292, I got to say that was a killer job!!! :thumb:
The photochop job on the Bull wasn't to bad. <_< :p

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Fine job done by all. I'd like to see what they started out with, just for comparison.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts