Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey on another forum we have a by-weekly photochop contest i was wondering if any one here would be interested

the first week we start with a pic of a car then we change the paint scheme ground effects and any thing you want and post it

the next week is voting we lock down the chopping thread and start a new one
this way no one can change there pic after the the first week

and the winner is awarded nothing other than to pic out the next week's pic and bragging rights

so i figured i would bring it up i think it would be a fun :banana: thing to start here

let me know what you all think :D

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
We used to do the same here until I 0wn3d everybody. :lol: If you want to start a PS contest, grab a big, hi-resolution pic, post a link, and I'll pin this topic.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
yeah, tb will polly win, but ill compete. havent done any car ps in a while

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Done deal! Get crackin'!!!

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by PC_Marine+Jun 11 2004, 12:38 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PC_Marine @ Jun 11 2004, 12:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-afi292@Jun 11 2004, 12:35 AM
Beat this guys :)
Those rims look pretty hot, but the long heatlights don't look too good on the "short" hood. [/b][/quote]
1. The hood isn't as short as it appears; the angle of the picture makes it appear that way.

2. The idea of a photochop isn't to make the car look better nessasarily; it's also to be creative

3. You cannot have a cross between a Ford 500 and a Ford Taurus w/out different headlights...because besides the shape of the body, the headlights are one of the main differences.

·
Registered
233 Posts
G'day
Heres my attempt, I got my inspiration from the v8supercars series...and I love dark black cars.
I suck at photochopping and this is my first try, so the colours may be sucky.

Anyway
Julian

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Okay, I'm gonna set Monday, 6/14/04 as the final date to get in submissions.

Qwertz, I like that primer black look! Looks like a '50's hot-rod.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
ive spent over 4 hrs on mine, and am still far from being done... just fyi for yall. its goin to be kick a**..

i do like what u guys are doin. this whole black car thing is a lil hard to work with on some aspects.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Lol, thanks TB, but I didn't change the body color from the original picture. I just got rid of the chrome. B)

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
how many pics can i enter? this car is soo much fun

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
As many as you'd like. But I think you have to pick one to be the final PS. :coolgleam:

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
im on my freinds computer, the monitor is set up diff. i just realized how messed up the lights in the grille are. time to redo it partially later

·
Registered
308 Posts
Mario! Where can I buy that car? :notworthy: I'm a Ford Man, but maybe I haven't looked myself lately! :blink: Maybe I need to look again, because I sure missed that one! :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts