Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
jyea hes still around, but he just starteda new job and is working 10+ hours a day, so thats why he hasn't responded to this yet. I will let him know about it, as I will be seeing him tonite.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
sorry bout not doin this yet. like nick said i just started a job. im a shop bit(h so i get all the back breaking work. ill find a pic and post it in a few hrs, but i dont think ill be participating in any other parts.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Good God Almighty!!!!...is that a Smurf Turd? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I think thats the Volkswagen...oh crap whats the name....Toucan is it? One wrecked outside my house once back when I lived in Netherlands... Still aggred,looks like a smurf...weird:p

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Jun 22 2004, 07:50 PM
Good God Almighty!!!!...is that a Smurf Turd? :lol2:
:rofl: I think it is :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Originally posted by 3.0cammer@Jun 23 2004, 07:49 AM
wow that has to be the uglyest thing to get chopped
i actually like it...

oh, and BOTH pics have to be encorperated, weather its the same theme on them, or totally diff concepts, BOTH have to be together.
its a challange, but have fun. it doesnt matter if u make it perfect or not, its all in good fun.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Pinned...

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Nice. I would tint the windows and add side skirts though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Tighten the Levels on the rims, then bump up their contrast a tad, and they'll blend with the rest better.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey is any one going to chop or should we try some thing different cause i kinda want to keep doin this i think it is fun and kinda gives me some thing to do

well tell me what you all think or if we are going to continue doing this

thanx

·
Registered
156 Posts
sorry, man! I just don't have the time to put into it! If I'm using Photoshop, it's because I'm working for a client.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i have PS, but im not really good at it...

i can try though? lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts