Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears now the peanut butter recall is including products made with it. Such as crackers, cookies, ice cream, and more...
This really sucks to me, as I love peanut butter! Seriously, WTF is going on with our food lately? :dunno:

See FDA link for details:

FDA official Webpage (click on it)

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Just had a PB&J sandwich for dinner...hmm. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
I had a peanut butter cookie from a rest stop yesterday. I read the story last night. :noes:

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Jesus Christ you guys. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. [/b]
But, What if it kills you? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> Jesus Christ you guys. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. [/b]
But, What if it kills you? :unsure:
[/b][/quote]
I'll eat it right now and guarantee I won't die. I'm surprised I'm not dead from the things I've eaten already.

·
Registered
378 Posts
im kind of upset by this becaue when we go to walmart i usually buy austin round peanut butter crackers because i think they are the best tasting crackers and i usually take them in my lunch but now i cant because they pulled them off the shelf. I just hope they resolve this problem soon because i have no crackers in my pantry and im getting hungry for some

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just ate a bunch of nutter butter minis and I just heard of this! Hopefully I don't get sick.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Been having PBJ sandwiches all week :dunno: Jif is safe according to their website.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Jesus Christ you guys. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
[/b]
Part of me thinks the same thing. I bet there was a lot more of this going on 20-30 yrs ago but it was never checked and/or never reported like it is today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts