Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was doing a lab today in school where I got to use the real time X-ray machine. We looked at a few pullies and what not. The second part of the lab was to X-ray your cell phone or calculator. I wanted to be different... so I shot my keyless entry remote. Then I got the idea I'll shoot my remote and Pats key. The image came out great, but the printer ran out of ink. So I will bring a usb flash drive tomorrow and try to get the file if it is still there and post it up here. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
so...did you get it? I am curious.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is quite close, obviously its going to be a bit different, but I tried today to get it onto a usb flash drive and it did not go well. The computer has Windows 98 so it asks for software and it does not automatically detect it as a removable drive under my computer, I don't know if there is a way around this? The computer is also not hooked up to the internet so I can't upload it online or anything like that. No floppy drive either :(. Unless someone knows how to get the usb flash drive working for Windows 98 without installing it's software, I think the above picture does enough justice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts