Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, yes I am still alive. Havent been driving the taurus much since its summer. Working on fixing the floorboards right now so they dont leak anymore. Anyways I was cleaning out the garage and found some parts that I need to get rid of. All prices are BEST OFFER. Email me with any questions.

The brake parts were bought in March of 2008 and have never been used. I'll list what i paid for them 2 years ago and make a fair offer.

Emergency Brake Cable. Made by Raybestos. Model number C95177. I believe this is the passenger side rear brake cable. Paid 36.46

Emergency Brake Cable. Made by Raybestos. Model number C95184. This should be the drivers side rear brake cable. Paid 17.77

2 Rear Brake Hoses. Model number H380416 and H380415. Not sure what one goes on what side. Made by Raybestos. Paid 26.48 each

Wearever Silver Rear Brake Pads. Model number NAD-610. Believe this will work on Gen 3 with rear discs or anyone that has done the rear disc swap. Paid 32.44

Wagner Premium Front Brake Pads. Model number PD598. I think these are for any taurus running 11.6" rotors. I forget what I paid for these

2 Rear Calipers. These are remanufactured. The mounting brackets are off 2 different taurus's from the junkyard. Not sure who makes these but model numbers are 184537 and 184536. Paid 42.96

2 Rear Brake Discs. Made by Wearever. Model number YH141893. Paid 19.98

And now I have a couple of misc. items that I need to get rid of. Make an offer on these as well.

Gen 3 Mach tweeter covers. In very good condition

Rear endlinks. I believe these are for a Gen 3 but I'm not 100% sure. No model number on them either

Gen 3 Grey lighted sunvisors with wiring.

Xenon Blue 9007 headlight bulbs. These are used but they still work. I decided to switch to silverstars.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump: Come on guys make me some offers on this stuff!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts