Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 1991 Emerald Green SHO PLUS. 3.0L W/MTX, rod shifter. Interior is Mocha. Doesnt have a radio or ebrake cable.

Parts already spoken for: Spoiler, sway bar, Rod shifter. Rear brake assemblies. SHO slicers. Front bumper.

SHO hood pad, header panel,gauge bezel, rear lights > Tman?

**Some items of interest include:**

SHO Plus Hood is in Excellent condition for a 13 year old car. Looking for about $250 on the hood, thats cause its in excellent shape.

Gen I SHO cluster also available. (pending sale)
SHO MAF and SHO TB
Strut tower covers
Airbag
Various interior pieces

Click here for pics> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/duratecchie/my_photos

If there is a part you are interested in, PM me and ill check price and availability.

Items will either be shipped USPS or Fedex.

-Damon

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Damon,

If those are the 24mm front and 26mm rear sway bars ( i believe they are) and your "possibly" falls through let me know in interested.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I have a few questions. First, where are you located?

Second, how much for the slicers w/ tires?

And finally, what shape/condition are the drivers and passengers seats in? If they're not too bad and if they fit a genII SHO, I may be interested.

G

·
I'll reply, because we're parting the car as a team. The car is located in Johnston, RI. The passenger's seat is in good condition, but the driver's seat is trashed.

I'll let Damon (duratecchie) reply about the slicers, that and the rear disc setup were what he was most interested in.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 97GreenStreak3.0@Jun 3 2004, 12:35 PM
I have a few questions. First, where are you located?

Second, how much for the slicers w/ tires?

And finally, what shape/condition are the drivers and passengers seats in? If they're not too bad and if they fit a genII SHO, I may be interested.
Slicers are in surprisingly good shape. They dont have the SHO center caps, just the plain silver ones. I will be cleaning them up next time I am down there.

They will be for sale eventually, with or without tires (buyers choice, save on shipping). Also, painting the slicers is an option as well. If anyone has seen Bobs gunmetal painted slicers, you know they look pretty sweet. Its an option to the buyer of the slicers.

-Damon

PS - Seats are in rough shape. Drivers side one is trashed. Pass side one I am not sure of, but you can assume the same. They are mocha colored, and they are the pattern where the leather looks like it has mesh over it.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
bob could you set aside those parts we talked about at rotb?

G

·
Originally posted by Tman@Jun 4 2004, 09:43 PM
bob could you set aside those parts we talked about at rotb?
No problem Greg. I already told Damon about them, and he's working on getting boxes for everything.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
ok sweet...money is really tight right now so might be a week or two before i can come up with the money.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
so what's left???

G

·
Originally posted by Tman@Jun 21 2004, 08:01 PM
so what's left???
Engine, trans, basically the whole powertrain. Most of the interior (what's good anyway) is there as well. The hood hasn't sold yet, neither has the body kit, bumpers, mirrors, etc.

The slicers are still up for grabs too.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
depends on how bad my bumper scrape is i might be lookin for a rear bumper. If mine needs any repairs other than painting.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
bob almost forgot i need foglights and brackets and the bolts

G

·
Originally posted by Tman@Jun 23 2004, 06:56 PM
bob almost forgot i need foglights and brackets and the bolts
The front bumper was sold as a complete unit Greg, sorry! The fogs and brackets didn't look like they were in that good of shape anyhow. I think there is a writeup on SHOTIMES about replacing fog lamps with some aftermarket ones though, maybe that will help?

G

·
Originally posted by Hardwarz@Jun 22 2004, 02:15 PM
do you have that piece of plastic that goes between the tail lights?  I'd be intrested in getting that for my dad.

e-mail me:  [email protected]

Hardwarz
I'm not sure of the piece you're talking about, but I'll send an email.

Also, slicers are sold!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Hardwarz@Jun 22 2004, 02:15 PM
do you have that piece of plastic that goes between the tail lights? I'd be intrested in getting that for my dad.

e-mail me: [email protected]

Hardwarz
If that piece is where the license plate screws in, its rusted pretty bad. The screw holes are toast.

-Damon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts