Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i'm parting out my bro's 94 Ford Taurus, I still have everything on the car, so let me know what you need it had a new alt on less than 3K ago & water pump, the motor overheated & starts but Idles really rough & if you put it in gear it just stalls so I figure it's a bad valve or something, I have all interior parts for it, & I will part out body parts also, let me know what you need.
I'll try to get a pic up, the color is red but not the bright red kinda maroonish, interior is the same color.
Make me an offer the car is in NH.

DRecu!

my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
470 Posts
What color was the interior?? I may be interested in the dash cover, depending on color.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interior is red just like the car, like I said I have everything on the car still!

DRecu!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
if it's a 3.8 the head gasket is probley blown which is fixable....what is the cars mileage...any pics....what engine size...location?...might be intrested int he car as a whole if it in good shape

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Tman@Feb 4 2004, 06:01 PM
if it's a 3.8 the head gasket is probley blown which is fixable....what is the cars mileage...any pics....what engine size...location?...might be intrested int he car as a whole if it in good shape
it's the 3.0L I think the headgasket may be blown but would that cause it to hardly run? the milage on the car is 161K, it;s at my house in NH, I will try to get pic;s up tomorrow, it is in good shape the tranny was rebuilt about 16K ago. I will sell the car as a whole if you are interested I will get pic's up tomorrow.

DRecu!

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Originally posted by drecu+Feb 4 2004, 09:38 PM-->QUOTE (drecu @ Feb 4 2004, 09:38 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Tman
@Feb 4 2004, 06:01 PM
it's the 3.0L I think the headgasket may be blown but would that cause it to hardly run? the milage on the car is 161K, it;s at my house in NH, I will try to get pic;s up tomorrow, it is in good shape the tranny was rebuilt about 16K ago. I will sell the car as a whole if you are interested I will get pic's up tomorrow.

DRecu! [/b]
how much is the power side mirror kit?

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
get me some pics and price as whole and i'll let you know what i think

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey T-Man it's been snowing like crazy over here i'm gonna go out soon & try to clean the snow off to take a pic sorry about the delay,

FOrdTaurusVulcan
do you want everything including the wiring?
DRecu!

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Originally posted by drecu@Feb 6 2004, 12:24 PM
Hey T-Man it's been snowing like crazy over here i'm gonna go out soon & try to clean the snow off to take a pic sorry about the delay,

FOrdTaurusVulcan
do you want everything including the wiring?
DRecu!
I need the price list for

Side Mirror motor
Side Mirror Switch
Side Mirror Wiring

seperately that is

Thanks

FTV

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i am really intrested now...how much for the car whole?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Tman@Feb 6 2004, 05:48 PM
i am really intrested now...how much for the car whole?
Hey T-Man, CHeck your PM's I sent one a few days ago.

Daniel

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
yea....i got it....just wait for some funds to become avaliable then i'll decided what to do from there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Tman@Feb 8 2004, 02:46 PM
yea....i got it....just wait for some funds to become avaliable then i'll decided what to do from there
No problem man, let me know when you know!

Daniel!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey drecu,
If you don't sell the car as a whole, I would be interested in the front bumper cover. Let me know a price.
Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Tman@Feb 8 2004, 02:46 PM
Hey t-man let me know what's going on so I can get this caroutta my driveway one way or another!!!

Thanks!!
Daniel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by jc91sc@Feb 29 2004, 10:44 AM
Does it have ABS?...if so how much for the front spindles?

[email protected]
Anything???? [/b][/quote]
Hey sorry about the delay..... sorry the car does not have ABS so none of the spindles, but if there is anthing I can help with I may be able to get some of a sho in a junkyard...

T-Man... Just wondering what's going on.
i'll try to send you a PM

DRecu

1 - 20 of 26 Posts