Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know search is my friend and all that but its 1030 at night and my lights are staying on and i get off at 6am so dont want my car to be dead and im hoping someone can help me before then. so heres my problem. I got a Viper alarm with remote start installed in my car about two weeks ago and everythings been working fine. well today when i get to work i turned the car off and for some reason the parking lights and the dash lights wont turn off. I messed with the dimmer switch but it dont not change anything. I turned the car off and on a couple of times and double checked that all the doors were closed and everythings good. any ideas??

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I know search is my friend and all that but its 1030 at night and my lights are staying on and i get off at 6am so dont want my car to be dead and im hoping someone can help me before then. so heres my problem. I got a Viper alarm with remote start installed in my car about two weeks ago and everythings been working fine. well today when i get to work i turned the car off and for some reason the parking lights and the dash lights wont turn off. I messed with the dimmer switch but it dont not change anything. I turned the car off and on a couple of times and double checked that all the doors were closed and everythings good. any ideas??
[/b]
Unplug the battery for now...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts