Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i may just have to try it on my old gen 1 tail lights i have in the shed maybe if you clearcoated over it it would look better idk an experiment it would be

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
idk but id think when the rain hits it.. it would be game over? Without clear coat that is... but if you add clear coat that defeats the perpose no?

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
What happens when they get a run in them? :rofl2:

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
na i figure the pantyhose would give it a textured look or a design of sorts and if you put enough clear on them they would be pretty much smooth with some sanding i suppose it would be cheaper overall then nightshading them?? idk i think if i my mom has some i will try it on my gen 1 tails then i will post pics and what i think of them.

as for runs lol idk, no more sexy legs

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Wouldnt it shrink if water gets onto it?
And if it gets tighter, wouldn't it rip?

:dunno:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
damn ricers. once theres one split in them they will look like complete dookie. then he's gonna hafta redo it all over again. they wont last long at all. he'd hafta keep on redoing it, when he could nightshade them and have em last much much longer.

·
Registered
834 Posts
idk i think if i my mom has some i will try it on my gen 1 tails then i will post pics and what i think of them.

as for runs lol idk, no more sexy legs
[/b]
well when u finish up with that...get a bra for the hood and lip gloss for the tires and maybe our cars could date
:p

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Wow, a cross dressing car... That probably has to be the ultimate ricer mod
[/b]
LOL - i was reading this thinking, my car is so not gay enough to wear pantyhose. And his car would probably kick his ass for putting them on it, if it could. If a car could blush, i bet his does. All the other ricer cars probably make fun of it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well I wanted mine blacked out, but don't know this is the way to go...

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
:blink: This just makes me wonder what kind of "bra" they put on there cars too?????? :rofl2:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I like the flat/satin finish, but yeah... pantyose's are creepy... :-\

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
so funny i just saw this on rps... so stupid..

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
i may just have to try it on my old gen 1 tail lights i have in the shed maybe if you clearcoated over it it would look better idk an experiment it would be
[/b]
i dont think it would turn out to good if you tried to clearcoat panty hose

1 - 20 of 33 Posts