Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any michigan peeps got their 96's painted or custom painted
where and how much please

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
What is "Pimp juice" anyway? If it comes from a pimp are you sure you want it? There is two things I think about where "pimp juice" comes from. Either it is his hair, or it comes from something a little lower. :unsure:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by carraudio@Sep 21 2004, 07:48 PM
What is "Pimp juice" anyway? If it comes from a pimp are you sure you want it? There is two things I think about where "pimp juice" comes from. Either it is his hair, or it comes from something a little lower. :unsure:
it's what pimps drink to get enough strenght to slap a h**

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
your welcome

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
hey, what is that in your sig??? a ghetto leprechaun???? :blink: anyway.... to get TCCA decals you need to look in TCCA MERCHANDISE or get in touch with Bobby G. (the pres.), he sells 'em for $2.00 a piece or you can make a donation to the club and get 1. OR if you want one of the specific chapter decals ie..... tcca NW, tcca SOUTH, etc... you would post in that peticular chapter's forum. now as far as custom paint or paint jobs, thats why we have a member's gallery and garage, so since you didn't get any responses to your post, you don't necessarily have to think people are hatin' on ya' or sumptin, we just figured you were smart enough to know when to look stuff up fer yerself, hence the comment about the newb posting rulz. sooo, cool out and chilli-chil, mr. juicyjuice pimpydimpy.

j/k dude, just trying to say if you don't get a response to a post it ain't no big thing.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
pimpjuice, we talked about u gettin the decals, all u did was give me ur address and told me u wanted 4. at the time i didnt have my Liscence, and im not goin to go around calling people to have them get stuff they want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.