Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the PacNW is not considered as a chapter, is it ok with everyone that they have their own 'chapter' forum? Maybe this will help them gain more attention..particularly with newly registered forum members that are just scrolling up and down the the site.

If not, we can move them back into the WCC as a Sub Forum.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Or instead of making assumptions, maybe give them time to get 10 members. If they can't, the West Coast Chapter becomes the same again as one chapter. Period. One chapter doesn't get "two chapter forums" just because you think your club is too spread out. If that were the case, Texas would be wanting their own forum as well.

For new members, I believe when they see "West Coast Chapter" they would assume it applies to them also (as they are on the West Coast).

If this chapter dissolves, the president/vice president can do whatever the hell they want in setting up subforums in their own chapter forum.

This is a pointless topic. You realize this right? Instead of asking the club what they think as if you are some liaison or presider over what happens on all West Coast business, maybe you should ask the ADMINISTRATORS as they are the ones who run the site. You could have just made the suggestion to them via the lovely PM tool that we have and see what they say from there, which 10:1 probably will be similar to what my opinion is.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
fdogg, I am getting sick and tired of having to deal with your worthless, useless threads and posts.

We should be glad to see that the club is growing, and dividing up into logical subsections for the better of the club. Please refrain from making these kind of posts/threads, mind your own business, and stick to your own chapter instead of micromanaging others. We will deal with the issue at hand accordingly.

This topic is closed. :locked:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.