Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for upcoming meets & car shows in the Pacific Northwest. You can schedule meets or post car show info here. They will be posted below under your state name with the date, address, entry fee, and contact info, if any.

Western Canada

Alaska

Idaho

Oregon

Washington

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated List!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Although the date has not been set yet, but every December, multiple car clubs have a Toys for Tots drive at Pacific Raceway in Kent WA that I have been going to for 11 years. I will be looking at the other forums I'm on to see when it is and I will tell Alan, the organizer to link the information here.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, thanks! Maybe we can do that for our next meet!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated List!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated List! The meet on the 20th is updated!

·
Registered
728 Posts
On other forums I belong to, we have had work days, where a group of us goes to a place where we help each other out on work that needs doing on the cars.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On other forums I belong to, we have had work days, where a group of us goes to a place where we help each other out on work that needs doing on the cars.
Any more info about these?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Any more info about these?
As the name implies, we meet at someone's place who agrees that we can work on a car there.

On a Tiburon forum, we had workdays at a guys house who had a garage with a lift and we did anything from installing lowering springs to basic maintenance.

Example, I need help with pulling my dash to redo the heater core (although it is a big job to do) and we meet somewhere (likely with a garage or cover to do the work) and we do the work as a group. If you need help with your car, we would also help you install/replace parts as long as it is feasible to do it.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As the name implies, we meet at someone's place who agrees that we can work on a car there.

On a Tiburon forum, we had workdays at a guys house who had a garage with a lift and we did anything from installing lowering springs to basic maintenance.

Example, I need help with pulling my dash to redo the heater core (although it is a big job to do) and we meet somewhere (likely with a garage or cover to do the work) and we do the work as a group. If you need help with your car, we would also help you install/replace parts as long as it is feasible to do it.
This is what the SHOCal guys do as well.
I could see that happening, I just don't know of anyone who has a garage and I'm certain that I don't, lol.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Updated List! There's finally a new car show.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What are We in Canada not welcome Josh.
I created this thread before you guys joined, and before I was in charge of Western Canada, I'll add you guys.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Are there any western Canada (BC lower mainland) Taurus owners interested in a meet/cruise?

Reply if interested and I'd be happy to organize one!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts