Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from a new to this forum...

Hey anyone know of an online downloadable owners manual for a 1988 taurus GL?? I hope ....... Ore where can i get it exept ebay, i cant register, only US, i am from Norway

Thanks all

regards

Morten

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Well...I know one way that might work if at all. I might be able to buy it here in the states for you and then ship it to you in Norway. I dont know how we'd work out the money issue.

Another option is you waiting till summer of 2005 when i go to the Netherlands and I can mail it from there.

Its easy for me to get the 88 manual its all a matter of getting itthere...

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
You could work out the money issue with Paypal. I think they will convert the currencies between the two countries.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nick986

Yes maybe i can pay with Paypal. How do i do that ?
When we figure out how to pay, will you send me the manual then ?

Regards Morten

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Of course. Im guessing since thats a yes, the PayPal thing might work. I need to figure out how to work it myself. Once I have received the manual for the 88, I guess I will FedEx it to you by Airmail instead of boat mail since that takes over 2 months. I should receive the manual (if I order it on Monday June 6) sometime late this week. You can pay me on PayPal after I ship it. Anyone here know how to use Paypal and can help me and Morten out?

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
So, Do you want me to purchase the manual or not...? I havent received a reply from you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi!

Sorry for not answering. I have been bussy to fix my car all day and night.
Yes if you want to purchase the manual for me and Airmail it to me i be happy :)

(sorry for my bad english)

Tell me how to pay and how mutch it onna cost.

regards
Morten

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by msterri@Jun 8 2004, 10:42 AM
Hi!

Sorry for not answering. I have been bussy to fix my car all day and night.
Yes if you want to purchase the manual for me and Airmail it to me i be happy :)

(sorry for my bad english)

Tell me how to pay and how mutch it onna cost.

regards
Morten
OK Ill place an order. The place im buying it from is about 2 hrs up the road from me. Manual is in great condition. Ill figure out the AirMail shipping. Once I get your address and money, ill ship it out to you, along with a tracking number so you can see where it is.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Morten...I called them about the manual ordering and they said they actually ship outside the US...just go to this site:
http://www.cootersautomanuals.com/autos/Ford.html

Its preety self explanitory. All you have to do is email them and they should help you out. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
You are welcome and good luck! :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts