Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out of 3,596 registered members how many actully come on a regular basis? do some ppl just sign up and never comback or do you admin delte those users? sorry for all the quetions :)

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
AFAIK, the admin don't delete users very often. I think the only time users are deleted is when the forum software is upgraded, in which case, every needs to re-register (I think). So I guess they don't delete them, but I guess users are also deleted when they are in serious violation of the guidelines and Bob and Adam get pissed enough about it.

**Edit** and I've only seen that happen once while I've been here...

JR

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Some people join and never post. Some join and post a few times. Others are lurkers, post ******, crybabies, etc. For a full list of some of the people that frequent this site, click here >>> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Some are addicts and cant live without it.

That would be me. :)

-DC

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
My personal fave, which we have had a few of lately.......

I present, the Crybaby.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I was visiting this site for about a year before I even became a member.
I'm sure there's probably plenty of others who visit but haven't joined. :ph34r:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Some of us just get too caught up in everything else going on in life. Some of us are afraid to post in technical or Q/A foums because we'll get ravaged by the gearhead elite. Some of us just visit the site and keep up on news and keep to ourselves unless an opinion thread is launched and we can safely join in the conversation.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
on another forum i goto they delete ppl that signed up and never posted ne thing like if someone signs up and doesnt post within a month they delete that person :)

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I don't know it but i'll take a stab at it...........It wouldn't be Kyle now would it???

J

·
0 Posts
I'm not active. :p ;)

I think there are a ton of people who lurk that have joined and never post. There are quite a few people who haven't posted in a while, but when you mention their name, they almost always reply, so they're lurking out there. :)

Y

·
0 Posts
i'm like 50/50 if I have a question I will ask, and if someone else has one, and I know what the answer, I will try to help.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Originally posted by Mantioch@Aug 12 2004, 01:42 PM
Some of us just get too caught up in everything else going on in life. Some of us are afraid to post in technical or Q/A foums because we'll get ravaged by the gearhead elite. Some of us just visit the site and keep up on news and keep to ourselves unless an opinion thread is launched and we can safely join in the conversation.
Nah, don't be afraid...I think it's safe to say that no one here knows everything there is to know about every little detail about these cars...Just look at the various discussions of what oil to use and you'll find more points of view on that subject than you will about Bush vs. the french-looking candidate in a political forum...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I haven't been around in awhile due to the SHO being down with the tranny blues.But just got her back today and she running strong again.And it seems the fourm has changed alot.....no video posting no kill stories posting what happen to all the fun stuff???? :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts