Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an oppurtunity for the first 2 people that contact me. You must have $250.00 and an open mind.

This is not some kind of scam or drug or anything illegal.

Please e-mail me or PM me and I will e-mail you some info to get you started.

·
Registered
111 Posts
...and an open mind. are you kidding me, what kind of sales pitch is that and you give no insight as to what the potential investor might be investing in, and maybe what the potential return could be.. :rolleyes:

Please don't tell me you need $500.00 to buy performance parts for a taurus to race someone for pink slips or some foolish scheme like that.. :lol2:

Rediculious! Rediculious! I say!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cannot just give the information out over this forum. I should not have said have an open mind. I only included that because a lot of people have said this program is a scam, and it is not. I know someone who has completed the program, and trust me. It's worth it. If you are interested, just shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will send you the documentation. All I ask is that you read through everything before you make up your mind. If you choose to join, great! If not, your choice.

Thanks

Sorry again for the vagueness.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Whenever someone has to use the phrase "the program works" it's typically referring to a borderline legal pyramid scheme...

If it really works don't be so bashfull about posting details. All you're doing is allowing those such as myself to make ASSumptions. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Originally posted by DayOff@May 16 2004, 08:25 PM
I cannot just give the information out over this forum. I should not have said have an open mind. I only included that because a lot of people have said this program is a scam, and it is not. I know someone who has completed the program, and trust me. It's worth it. If you are interested, just shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will send you the documentation. All I ask is that you read through everything before you make up your mind. If you choose to join, great! If not, your choice.

Thanks

Sorry again for the vagueness.
If it's not a scam, then all you have to do is explain it and then we'll be able to tell you it's not a scam. 3rd party testimonials aren't nearly as good as cold hard facts. You actually wouldn't need testimonials on how someone else did great at it and we wouldn't need to trust you if the facts could speak for itself.

It's not one of those envelope type scams where once you buy into it, they tell you to place ads for people to stuff envelopes... Those are those pyramid schemes.

There's also those MLM (multilevel marketing) schemes which are still popular. Proponents of them claim it's not a scam and people do make money. Amway is one of the biggest, same with tupperware parties. Those things are borderline at best and require a lot of time and energy not to mention really good sales skills.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts