Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
http://body-kits.biz/1996-1999-Ford-Taurus...it-p-77159.html looks decent enough. I know it would need the common body work to make it work like any aftermarket stuff but aesthetically u like? [/b]
One problem I see with it is that it only has one spot for the exhaust. I notice you have the Duratec and some 99's have dual exhausts the later builds only have one.... but if you have 2 that's something you need to keep in mind

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
I would get the front bumper. It would like you would need a big muffler to fill in the hole in the rear bumper. Big mufflers are a no no. Get the Front bumper and get the rear bumper from AAS.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Better yet, upgrade your suspension. That way you can actually go faster through corners, rather than just looking "fast" if that's actually what the body kit is supposed to do. And you won't have to constantly worry about scraping on speedbumps, curbs, and in general when driving.

You might look back on this purchase, and realize what a waste it was.
Or, you might wake up every day, happy that your taurus looks rad.

It's all based on your personality.

Keep in mind that you get pulled over more for this kind of mod, opposed to those that you can't see or hear.

If it were me, I'd leave it stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts