1,565 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
For those of you not sure where it is, google maps or mapquest can help. It's Centennial Park in Etobicoke. Specifically the ski chalet parking lot. Maybe Mike can offer his cell number to everyone in case someone needs to be talked in.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
For those of you not sure where it is, google maps or mapquest can help. It's Centennial Park in Etobicoke. Specifically the ski chalet parking lot. Maybe Mike can offer his cell number to everyone in case someone needs to be talked in.
Cool with me again!! Anyone who needs my number! Pm me and I'll give you my number!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just back read that the plan is this Saturday. I am babysitting grand daughter and would love to bring her out but 1) car seat is in an 2012 Escape and 2) she's 11 months old... Next time. Have a safe cruise, take the back roads when you can.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I just back read that the plan is this Saturday. I am babysitting grand daughter and would love to bring her out but 1) car seat is in an 2012 Escape and 2) she's 11 months old... Next time. Have a safe cruise, take the back roads when you can.
That's ok! I hope to plan more durring the winter (but indoors) so eventually you can come to one!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Contemplating postponement or...?
I dont know... The weather network says the afternoon will be sunny but rain in the morning..

Sometimes they are off or not right.. my worse fear is the rain moves in on the afternoon...

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Any rain will probably clear out quick. I was under the impression that it was going to rain in the AM as well, but clear out by PM.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I'll still be there a little before 2, parking lot by the ski chalet. Look for the grey Jaguar X-Type.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I built a stroker motor for it and my bull is apart while we have Bully develop a stage 3 clutch and aluminum flywheel. Also figured might as well rebuild the tranny while everything is apart. Will likely be down till at least next spring, so I picked up the Jag as a daily driver.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Still on ladies and gentleman...

Ill be there at around 1:45

41 - 60 of 82 Posts