Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the thought of a Ontario meet keeps crossing my mind.. Im thinking of one last big meet this summer (or any day, does not matter to me)

We can do a group event (Go karts, Junk yard run, Car cruise, Car shows etc)

Im starting this thread so we can talk about it...

Post what days of the week work for you and any ideas you have..

PM me with any questions/comments

This is open to anyone who wants to come, no matter how far you are. I had a few people wanting to come from out of town (Usa and Quebec)

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I could be in for a meet, though I took my bull of the road for a year to focus on the build, but I did get a Duratec powered Jaguar X Type for a new daily driver.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could be in for a meet, though I took my bull of the road for a year to focus on the build, but I did get a Duratec powered Jaguar X Type for a new daily driver.
Thats cool with me!!! Keep you posted!!

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I will be out of town until August 5th and I am in the Torque Modified car show in Bowmanville on the 17th, otherwise I should be good.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Hey Mike, think Summit would host something? Maybe do it in September to make sure it could all be put together.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Mike, think Summit would host something? Maybe do it in September to make sure it could all be put together.
Summit will no longer do car shows! :(

I was thinking September because alot of people are busy in August plus it also gives a lot of people a heads up/enough time to book time off if they need to!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be out of town until August 5th and I am in the Torque Modified car show in Bowmanville on the 17th, otherwise I should be good.

Is the Torque Modified car show a good car show??

·
Registered
232 Posts
Summit will no longer do car shows! :(

I was thinking September because alot of people are busy in August plus it also gives a lot of people a heads up/enough time to book time off if they need to!
September works for me, ill be back in school in Canton, NY. The 7th is my birthday :p . Still looking forward to running up there!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya the bridge thing is a disaster. Couldn't have happend at a worse time. Multiple large events going on where a lot of Americans come that way over the bridge.

I believe September will be a good month for a meet!

Anyone have a preference for a date!? Last or first Saturday/Sunday night of the month!?

And what would you guys like to do!?

Dinner/go karting or just hang out!

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Is the Torque Modified car show a good car show??
Torque is a pretty good show. It's a parking lot tuner show, but it always gets a good turnout and there are some pretty wild cars. -- I think I am good in September except for Sunday the 21st.

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Ya the bridge thing is a disaster. Couldn't have happend at a worse time. Multiple large events going on where a lot of Americans come that way over the bridge.

I believe September will be a good month for a meet!

Anyone have a preference for a date!? Last or first Saturday/Sunday night of the month!?

And what would you guys like to do!?

Dinner/go karting or just hang out!
First Saturday?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok so most people are ok with Saturday September 6th!!

What would you guys like to do!?

Open to suggestions!?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts