Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
That is amazing! :blink:

Look at the driver seat and compartment. Talk about crash absorption. Doesn't even look like the front of the car got hit. I'm sending this to my girlfriend's parents who think her big Caprice tank is safe. Time people learn that it's better for the car to give its life than the driver. I am proud to own a Taurus. :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
I am proud to own a Taurus. 
when I got T-boned in my moms 01 taurus by a 03 silverado I walked with a (thats right 1) cut and one bruse (sp) then the soreness that follows a accdent the next day, i'm glad I didn't have a passanger :huh: .

that guy was very lucky he was in a taurus, I wonder why he was parked on the side of a highway.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
:eek: One of the reasons I have a Taurus too :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Another example.... 50mph impact, t-bone into the chevy on the right. chevy guy to the hospital. 4 occupants of the taurus walked away. All dorrs still functioned perfectly.

Aren't I dead sexy! :blink:

:lol2:

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
YOU DO LOOK LIKE RAMATHORN!!! LOL Sorry, I had to say it.

Soo soooo sexy!

I got the Sable... can you say 5 Star Crash Rating??

Sal

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by acreature@Sep 14 2004, 09:15 PM
Another example.... 50mph impact, t-bone into the chevy on the right. chevy guy to the hospital. 4 occupants of the taurus walked away. All dorrs still functioned perfectly.

Aren't I dead sexy! :blink:

:lol2:
Is that really you?

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
That SHO is dead, though the part about the "...goofy hat permantently attached to his head..." some funny sheeeeite!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by acreature+Sep 15 2004, 07:41 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (acreature @ Sep 15 2004, 07:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fsable15@Sep 15 2004, 08:13 AM
Is that really you?
Why? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Heh....I guess we found one half of team Ramrod.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Makes me wonder why he was also. If you read the accident reports, parking on the interestate is very dangerous and people seem to get killed all the time from it. I read one thing where it was said that people tend to steer into whatever they're looking at so if they see a car by the side of the road, they may unconciously steer toward it and then correct and steer away. If they're drunk, then maybe they don't steer back which may account for a lot of the reports of drunk drivers hitting cars parked by the side of the highway. That's one reason I'm think I'd never pull over by the side of the highway unless the car simply won't go, better to get off at the next exit if you can and get away.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by somedude@Sep 14 2004, 08:18 PM
... I wonder why he was parked on the side of a highway.
If there's nowhere else to stop your car but on the freeway, look for an onramp to park it. Vehicles accessing a highway tend to be moving slower and may be more alert since they are trying to get their car onto the freeway.

The offramp would be a terrible place to park it. ;)

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
even me it like the 4 taurus i own i know they are painfull some time about bug and certain detail but i just feel so secure in one of those bull :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by mooby@Sep 17 2004, 10:55 PM
even me it like the 4 taurus i own i know they are painfull some time about bug and certain detail but i just feel so secure in one of those bull :D
Translation:

Yes, I would concur: I currently own my fourth Taurus, and though I occasionally become mildly irate when dealing with small problems, and Ford's lack of attention to detail, I absolutely feel safe when I am in a Taurus.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
lol... I think we found someone worse than Greg...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts