Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a question i found a sho 95 atx with 81k on it for 4k......one thing i found on it though was that the left front tire was bald as fk and the rest were good and it sat a tad lower on the left driver side. 4 fingers on right side with clearance about 1/4 inch and 4 fingers with the finder touching a lil bit ......im guessing a bad spring or chamber.............i told the sales men 4k out the door licensing new tires all the way around (just cause i want new tires all the way around since one is bad) tabs and registration, i have not signed anything...... its green to and well take care of but thats the only defect that and the sunroof housing needs to be remounted otherwise 8.5/10 sho

buying a car cause ummm my other taurus is RIP :(

Im suppose to go in trm and strike a deal pending on what my uncle says since hes a SAE mechanic

Whats ur guys take on it?

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Either that or they were doing 1-wheel burnouts....

What happened to the other bull?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm jeep on bull action ...totaled sigh i miss it so :(

what i meant on the sunroof housing is the button housing

so worth it? tranny shifted smooth as slik, i think it was owned by someone who liked shos because it had a sho registry or something or other sticker on it unless that comes with all shos idk and maintenance was done very often

1 - 3 of 3 Posts