Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we traded the '04 Civic in with 153k miles, haha we were lucky to get $3000, they wanted to give us $1500 originally.

Father went home with a beautiful 2009 Civic EX, sunroof, spoiler, alloys, etc. I really love the 8th Civic, and having two around the house is just awesome.

ol' and not-so-busted...

new hottness

this car is f*&king fresh...

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
i sat in an SI coupe at the tulsa auto show, i couldnt believe how much nicer it was than my brothers 07 TC, and it was the same price after all the options he had.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
I just don't like any of Honda's current designs. :dunno: I hope your father gets plenty of trouble free miles tho :)

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I just don't like any of Honda's current designs. dunno.gif I hope your father gets plenty of trouble free miles tho smile.gif[/b]
I'd agree with that statement, the Civic being the last of Honda's good looking cars (don't like what they did with the new Acura front grill, the 04-08 RL's, TSX's, and TL's were dead sexy, and even the 07 and older accord sedans looked nice). The Accord coupe though.......that is looking sexier than ever :)

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

I've always been a Honda fan, and I think the current Civic coupe/sedan and Accord coupe are some of the best looking vehicles right now on the market. Even the Accord sedan is nice, although it takes a lot of criticism being "another bread and butter sedan" in many people's eyes. I've driven many though, so I know most people are just talkin ****. It's a very sporty, well built vehicle. It stands out especially with how boring the Camry is and how played out the new Altima is.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
The new Honda Civics are pretty nice :thumb:

My friend has an 08 Sedan....I like it.

Of course, if I ever got a civic, it have to be the SI....

·
Registered
331 Posts
ok so now where's the old busted hotness?? lol

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you're talking about the 2004, they said they'll sell it to a wholesaler.

They originally wanted to give a $1500 trade in, but we got it up to $3000. I know we could have gotten more in private party, but my father needed the car and the money for the down payment, so waiting potential days/weeks/months to sell a car vs. basically swapping them was a no-brainier. And of course, whoever dealer ends up with the '04 will clean it up a little and it'll be "MANAGERS SPECIAL" with $6,995 written on the windshield somewhere in Ohio next month.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
...Or maybe in Illinois. Plenty of kids out here in the 'burbs who are looking to buy a cheap Civic for membership in the "I loved The Fast and The Furious and saw it 10 times and now I have to spend $20K pimping a sport compact to prove it" club. Not only am I not a member, but I smoked their club president (I think that's who it was) from a red light last month. Those fiberglass body kit pieces, apparently, add a lot of weight.

Yeah, I do come on here with baggage. :wacko: Luckily, it all fits in the trunk of my Taurus!

·
Registered
331 Posts
QUOTE (RichmondParkway @ May 30 2009, 05:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=728972
If you're talking about the 2004, they said they'll sell it to a wholesaler.

They originally wanted to give a $1500 trade in, but we got it up to $3000. I know we could have gotten more in private party, but my father needed the car and the money for the down payment, so waiting potential days/weeks/months to sell a car vs. basically swapping them was a no-brainier. And of course, whoever dealer ends up with the '04 will clean it up a little and it'll be "MANAGERS SPECIAL" with $6,995 written on the windshield somewhere in Ohio next month.[/b]
nah it was a line from the movie.. after K takes the keys to the new car from J he says "old busted hotness"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts