Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a part for my Taurus.. it's that middle piece between the bumper and trunk lid. Here's a pic.. it's outlined in red. If anyone in Oklahoma can find on in a junkyard let me know. I'll definitely have to come get it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I have an indigo blue 94 .
Unfortunately that piece is torn up but if you need anything else let me know.
It is being hauled off next week.

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What color is the interior? I have a couple of cracked pieces and a vent that's missing a bar thingy in it.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
It is also indigo blue those "bar thingy" broke a long time ago.

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nevermind guys.. thanks for helping. But, a lady I work with drives a Taurus and her tranny went out. She decided it wouldn't be worth it to take car of it, so, she's parting it out. So.. I decided to not get an SHO bumper and just use a regular Taurus bumper. I'm gonna go crazy on that Taurus and rip out everything that's in good to perfect condition. So.. now, I'm one step closer to gettin the Bull back to it's original, ass-kicking condition. Oh! I got my clear corners in today off of eBay. Damn.. it was quick. I just won the bidding late Friday night. And my "discoballs" will be here later this week. :D Anyways.. thanks again guys, but, my luck turned and now I'm gettin an awesome deal on whatever I want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts