Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was driving around in my car and saw another Taurus. I always look. I have to... it was a GL, like mine, but.. I started to turn my nose away when I saw a little bondo work and a busted corner lamp. I thought, "Well, this guy doesn't like his Taurus very much. But, then... something shiny caught my eye. It was sticking out from under the bumper. I barely saw it at first, but, I decided to follow the guy and take a look. I finally caught up to him and was astonished. The guy had a dual exhaust set up.. I was like :blink: . And, not just a regualr one. He had the split exhaust tips on each end, so, it kinda looked like a quad exhaust. I thought, "Wow." So.. I followed the guy. Talked to him for a bit, turned out his trying to bring his Bull back to life, much like I am with mine. Anyways.. back to the reason behind the post... I forgot to ask him if he was runnin Essex or Vulcan, but, I asked him if that was a custom job, do it himself, etc..? He said this place in OKC calle Rapid Exhaust did it for him. I did't have time to ask much else. He had to go in. His wife was calling. But.. I'll get a pic as soon as I can convince a friend to let me use his digital camera... It looked nice, and sounded fairly nice too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts