Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm used to this.....

I need to get this thing lower, or I'm going to go nuts

·
Registered
402 Posts
When your looking for lowering springs don't be looking for the 2008 Taurus. Try searching for some for the Five Hundred. The suspension hasn't really changed.

·
Registered
402 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
When your looking for lowering springs don't be looking for the 2008 Taurus. Try searching for some for the Five Hundred. The suspension hasn't really changed.
[/b]
But is it the same for the Taurus X?
[/b][/quote]
Sorry just realized they had the Taurus X so I'm not quite sure. I know they make lowering springs for the Five Hundred and they fit on the new Gen5 but I don't know about the X.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
But is it the same for the Taurus X?
[/b][/quote]
Sorry just realized they had the Taurus X so I'm not quite sure. I know they make lowering springs for the Five Hundred and they fit on the new Gen5 but I don't know about the X.
[/b][/quote]

also intrax says they dont have a kit for the AWD, time to buy a set of stocks, and do some modifying

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you ever get to this? Nice audi btw!!!!
[/b]

I haven't yet, I've just done the lights....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Intrax does not appear to support the car. I've looked on flea-bay and every place I could think of. No one seems to have springs for the 500 or '08 Taurus. Mine is fwd.

·
Registered
29 Posts
QUOTE (fokus83 @ Jul 15 2009, 09:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=739585
Intrax does not appear to support the car. I've looked on flea-bay and every place I could think of. No one seems to have springs for the 500 or '08 Taurus. Mine is fwd.[/b]
I have done some searching myself with no luck. I would love to lower my Taurus especially in the front (too much gap). I would also like some better handling than the mushy stock suspension gives!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I called Intrax. As of now they do not intend to do Taurus springs but should be releasing their 500 springs in November.

I have been poking at Steeda to see if they'll do something. They won't say "never" but they said they don't have anything in the works yet. They do have a support forum which is where I posed the question. Perhaps if there were some other responses to the thread they'd see interest and get to work on them B)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts