Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Lets do it...... I am going to the Southern Ohio All Ford meet this Sunday, but not to busy after that. Lets set something up ASAP..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wheres this meet your talking about? and how big would you want the meet we would setup? because i got some good contacts i could have posters and stuff made for free

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
wheres this meet your talking about? and how big would you want the meet we would setup? because i got some good contacts i could have posters and stuff made for free
The show I am going to Sunday is in Waverly Ohio, south of Columbus. Its the Souther Ohio All Ford Show. Since I have been doing good at big shows like that, I figure why not take the wagon down for one last run this year, I could use another trophy..LOL:lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Well get with it boy..........:p You have 24 hours in a day, lets use them and get that thing done. My neighbors think I am crazy, i'll be out working in the garage past midnight, get acouple hours sleep and then stop out there before going to work in the morning at 5am......... Quit slacking and lets see some progress......:lol2:

·
Registered
224 Posts
i do like the idea of hitting the pull a parts and a cook out after...make it early in the morning cause i think they open at 9am....just a thought...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Guys

I am from Michigan and just recently bought a pretty bad ass Taurus. You may have heard of the RAGE? Anyways, I am looking to get the cam shafts welded and the only guy in MI I found with a good reputation is now in the military. It looks like you guys work on your cars so just thought maybe you knew someone. The car has a little under 30k on it so I am looking to do this ASAP!

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
YEA, lets start planning something. My only problem, I am moving in 2 weeks and then having knee surgery on the 20th so I am going to be down until sometime in May. You guys could always set something up and then bring some liquid pain killers over for a visit....... :rolleyes2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts