Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please only vote if you are either a maybe or can definitely attend this meet. If you cannot attend, please do not vote. :)

Please only vote for ONE restaurant to eat at, then vote for the things you would like to do.

The sites we can go to to get pictures include:
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
Cleveland Browns Football Stadium
Cleveland Indians Baseball Stadium
Ford Plant (not sure how close it is, but I know there is one in Cleveland).

There is also a Free Trolley Tour going on that weekend, vote for it if you're interested, here is a summary of what it is:

Sparx events will culminate on Friday, Sept. 17, and Saturday, Sept. 18, with the second annual Urban Gallery Hop, a free showcase trolley tour of art galleries, artist studios and arts events.

From 5 to 10 p.m. that Friday and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. that Saturday, four trolleys will run continuously along a route of 12 to 14 stops throughout Cleveland's Gateway and Theater districts, the Midtown Corridor and the Ohio City, Tremont and Detroit Shoreway neighborhoods.

Stops will include Playhouse Square's annual Centerfest, the Tremont Arts & Cultural Festival, the Tower Press building art studios and Cleveland Public Theatre's Pandemonium Gala.
There is also a comedian performing, if anybody is interested I will get pricing:

What: Billy Gardell
(Comedy)
Where: Pickwick & Frolic, Hilarities 4th Street Theatre
(2035 East 4th Street , Cleveland, OH 44115, 216-736-4242, Map)
When/$: Saturday, Sep 18, 2004, 7:30 pm Price Info Not Available

Being described as “An amazing talent” and often referred to as “The next Great One,” Billy Gardell holds true to his middle class, blue collar background believing that a strong sense of humor is not only a convenient weapon, but an absolute must for dealing with life in an unstable environment. Billy has appeared on several TV shows on ABC, Showtime, A & E and MTV. His “down to earth” performances, bold honesty combined with naturally cunning wit and straightforward philosophies have combined to make him an instant hit! Cath him on the hit series “Lucky,” & CBS’ “Yes Dear.”
The "Gravity Games" and some kind of Concert are also going on in the evening:

What: 2004 Gravity Games: Fabolous, Fat Joe wth Terror Squad
(Cycling/BMX, Sports, Urban Events, Hip-Hop/Rap, Latin/Salsa)
Where: North Coast Harbor
(Behind the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland, OH 44114, , Map)
When/$: Saturday, Sep 18, 2004, 9:45 pm $12

Saturday night's musical lineup.
Veteran Bronx-based Latino rapper Fat Joe and his brainchild the Terror Squad’s latest album release, True Story features the single "Lean Back,” which was performed live at the recent MTV Video Music Awards.
Fabolous is now preparing to launch his third album Real Talk with the single “Breathe.” The album will hit stores November 9th.
Also, please post any other suggestions or ideas for things to do in this thread.

Please post anything related to travel, caravans and accomodations in the other thread for this meet. Just trying to get this put together. Have to do it quickly since it's in about a week. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Jason.....the Ford Plant is on the other side of Cleveland from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Hard Rock Cafe. Its the Cleveland Engine Plant and its off Rt 480 on Brookpark Road.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by 98shotoy@Sep 11 2004, 05:02 AM
Jason.....the Ford Plant is on the other side of Cleveland from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Hard Rock Cafe. Its the Cleveland Engine Plant and its off Rt 480 on Brookpark Road.
OK, thanks. I was hoping somebody knew. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey spifdaddy....I KNOW what kinda "businesses" are along Brookpark road and if you are employeed at one of them let me know :notworthy: I needs to talk to you about a party ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I would like to go touring around Ohio see the sites and what nots. I've also never eaten at the hard rock cafe... we have one here and i've never been to it. :lol: And I'd like to see this shopping center..... I'm not much of a shopper but I'd still like to see it. :p I'm still not 100% sure if I can make it out there but I am definitely wanting to go. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts