Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went home this weekend and I found out that the local GM dealership had closed. All that's left is an empty lot and building. My dad said they went out of business and GM came and took all the cars the very next day after closing. So I was flipping through the pages of the newspaper and there was a full page ad for the local Ford dealership that proclaimed that were having a "NOT Going Out of Business Sale". Burn!!! :rofl2:

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
lol.

Funny, my friend and I last night were discussing what would happen if GM itself went bankrupt. The cost to the entire world would be astronomical.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
LMAO!!!!! Yeah... MI would really be hurting. I can walk to 3 different GM plants from my house... sooo that would be bad.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
the smaller of the two gm dealerships in my town is going out of business they everything marked way down. it is advertized that the owners are retiring but all the employees say they are out of money. there cars have not been moving fast they sell mostly pontiacs and a few chevys... kinda sucks actually for the gm owners in town cause they had a much better service record than the other gm dealership

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
the ford dealer we used to use went out of business and ford credit came and repod all the cars.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I love the "NOT going out of buisness sale" :ford:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts